Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** digweed MUSIC REVIEW ***

I can't remember the last time Digweed was THAT boring. Same boring basslines played forever. His Crobar set was nothing like when he spun at Centro Fly--those were amazing parties. He had a real off night last night. I couldn't even be bothered with staying till the very end.

I guess it was a good thing I got that stomach virus. I saved myself some money. I will catch Roger tonight I know he will bring on the funk and soul I need. To bad for those that went to Diggers and were disapointed. Last year he was amazing at Centro.

Guest distort909
I can't remember the last time Digweed was THAT boring. Same boring basslines played forever. His Crobar set was nothing like when he spun at Centro Fly--those were amazing parties. He had a real off night last night. I couldn't even be bothered with staying till the very end.

exactly my thoughts!

Well I thought it wasen't bad! Not his best set but pretty good. It was more on the experemental side which I think the casual fan may have gotten turned off by. He played alot of newer records which sounded nothing like any of this recent Kiss100 sets.

He did play Luke Chable- Ride :rock: (I Love That Song)

The crowd was actually pretty good!

Not the best night of my life or the best party of the year, but pretty damn good.

well as opposed to most people here, i loved the set! - it was dark and chilled out w/ all these new tracks that i'm dying to get my hands on - some of his remixes were out of this world - and it was so refreshing to listen to that classic digweed beat after so long...this was definitely one of his more experimental sets and at the end he delivered something completely different from anything else i've ever heard before...:bowdown:

i thought the crowd and the vibe was pretty amazing too...

i completely missed the CP meet up - but somehow i bumped into jennifer (i couldnt miss those funky earrings..:) - sorry to hear you had a bad night) and then into Kim - thanks for introducing me to the Mask, PCR and all your other friends...you are quite the CP hostess ;) - hope to see you guys soon...

the second to last tr5ck was paticularly cool. and that one with teh woman bitching about work and life and all that crap was pretty damn funny! the train sounds he put in were weird? it was like here comes the Digweed train?

I really loved the atmospheric stuff he was playing early on. It was definitely uneven at times. This was the type of night where he played some incredible tracks but I wasn't crazy about the set as a whole. My only major problem with the set was that he brought it up & down too many times. It was almost like a trance set in that regard. Usually it's just a very slow, smooth cresendo which I tend to prefer in Digweed sets. Desyn did a nice job opening. There were some tracks that I wasn't crazy about but the man has talent and knows how to build a set. The place was packed but it was a better quality crowd than what you usually get at Crobar. I would say that most were there for the music. Overall I had a good time. Hopefully he'll be around again before the year is out...

I think he had ups and downs. I LOVED the music as it was building up till about 530ish, classic dark, forceful Digweed beats.... it was also a little bit technoish, I was really happy.

What I was not happy w/ was the way he played for the last hour or so, dropping really weak tracks that went forever, and it didn't even seem like he was paying attention at that point. That is when he would have really turned it up at Twilo, so I was a little pissed.

Great night overall, sorry for missing the meetup, I was sheparding a group of 10-15 peeps all night.

He wasn't horrible.....but could have done a better job of mixing things up in hisset......also defn way too crowded to really move to the music.....and many people were just standing there and not into the music at akk....and in fact would get mad when me and my friends would dance because they had to move a step back...........it was defn good meeting some of the cp'rs including the mask.....you guys and girls have an awesome vibe and know how to get down....I just wish the place was filled with more people like yourselves..... :bounce::bowdown:

i had a great night .. . sorry digweed did not make it for most of you . but i thought he was awesome . especially 4-6 .. he dropped some heavy heavy beats .. and made me dance in spite of my injuries and pain ... i hate you digweed .. hehe . no .. i love u dude . u were awesome

most importantly . thanks to all of the CPers who showed up . it was amazing . and it was great ..

i have a request .. can everyone reminds us of themselves .. like what were you wearing .. or soemthing . hehe . i dont know if this is such a good/bad idea . but i personally forget names .. hehe ..

if that is not a good idea . then lets meet up again soon, so names stick to faces . to screen names .. hehe

ok .. i will start .. i am 5-10 .. nice smile .. and wearing mask backwords . hehe .. i had orange rave pants .. and brown aeropostale t-shirt ..

peace everyone

the MASK

He wasn't horrible.....but could have done a better job of mixing things up in hisset......also defn way too crowded to really move to the music.....and many people were just standing there and not into the music at akk....and in fact would get mad when me and my friends would dance because they had to move a step back...........it was defn good meeting some of the cp'rs including the mask.....you guys and girls have an awesome vibe and know how to get down....I just wish the place was filled with more people like yourselves..... :bounce::bowdown:

hey arv .. glad u made it .. and glad we met .. u r right .. there was not much room to dance . that is why we kina moved to the back . where the doors and the other bar was (the really small bar) .. and grooved and danced there ..

and meeting the CPers were the best thing that night

hey arv .. which one were you? what did u wear ?

peace

the MASK

well as opposed to most people here, i loved the set! - it was dark and chilled out w/ all these new tracks that i'm dying to get my hands on - some of his remixes were out of this world - and it was so refreshing to listen to that classic digweed beat after so long...this was definitely one of his more experimental sets and at the end he delivered something completely different from anything else i've ever heard before...:bowdown:

i thought the crowd and the vibe was pretty amazing too...

i completely missed the CP meet up - but somehow i bumped into jennifer (i couldnt miss those funky earrings..:) - sorry to hear you had a bad night) and then into Kim - thanks for introducing me to the Mask, PCR and all your other friends...you are quite the CP hostess ;) - hope to see you guys soon...

dude it was great meeting you too .. and iming you as well . u got a new friend as far as i am concerned ..

glad u had a good night too .. same here ..

till next time ..

peace

I had on my favorite earrings.. a black strapless shirt and jeans that have bleach spots on them.. I'm 23 with braces, but I still think I'm hott.. haha.. I remember you MASK, remember me!?

sure jennifera .. i remember you . who doesnt .. you were super friendly .. hehehe

did u stay the whole night or left early? did u make it to sanchez on sat ??

peace