Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Haircuts for Guys

nycguy420

really doesnt matter to me if a guy wears a particular "style"-- i just love to run my fingers through a guys hair and i wanna be able to do it... i dont wanna get caught in nappiness and hair wax and shit lol... especially when we're all snuggly... i like nice soft hair

well i dunno about what syle is in, but i can vouch for the fact that the ladies like to run their fingers thru my hair and grab it....lately out clubbing i have had a quite a few number girls just roll their fingers thru my hair and when the get excited they would just grab it....weird, i tell ya..weird....

Girls what do you think is gonna be the new trendy hairstyle for guys? I've gotten sick of the blowout spikey look. Shaved heads? Long hair? Caesar's? What do you girls like?

ive been contemplating getting a ceasar for a couple months now... bring that mofo back, that or i have an idea of cutting the sides very short, along with the back but the top middle long and the rear and front a shorter... it sounds weird but the way i have pictured in my head i think it would be hot, ive been growing my hair long for some time now and im sick of it, i want to cut it so i might do one of those two options... i had the spikes a few years ago and i got tired of looking like a character from dragonballZ or some shit... so i started to experiment with new ideas...

well i dunno about what syle is in, but i can vouch for the fact that the ladies like to run their fingers thru my hair and grab it....lately out clubbing i have had a quite a few number girls just roll their fingers thru my hair and when the get excited they would just grab it....weird, i tell ya..weird....

i do that sometimes, just run my fingers through and pull the longer part of my male friends hair. most of the time i am just happy that it can be done and that their hair doesn't feel like plastic... :)

I'm not too into messing around with different hairstyles I like to keep it short and clean (as pictured below). Maybe if I have the time and money, I clean up the lines and get a fade put in. That's pretty much it though.

beckham.jpg

The only thing I really consider styling as far as hair is concerned is my facial hair. Right now I have that whole unshaven-rugged look going on.