Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Haircuts for Guys

nycguy420

• 3 weeks later...

oh man, that shit is mad y2k styleee... but if you really want "sick" spikes use bees wax, or elmers washable glue... punkers in the 80's used that to get their mohawks rockin all high and shit, but if you want to go a more conventional route try a pomade product, paul mitchell hair glue, or big sexy hair ive used these in the past for the spikey effect and they work great... good luck...

pr-Styling_Aids-Paul_Mitchell_Lab_XTG_Extreme_Thickening_Glue_3_4_Ounce-resized200.jpg

Does anyone, (guys) know how to get that Growing up Gotti hair style. I'm an italian Male, (25yo) trying to get it spiked up, what gels or hairspray are best to use.

try using bedhead or hairglue of somekind. thats what i used to use when i did my hair like that a few years back.

Does anyone, (guys) know how to get that Growing up Gotti hair style. I'm an italian Male, (25yo) trying to get it spiked up, what gels or hairspray are best to use.

:rofl: best post ever!

all my guido friends use 'got 2b glued' to get their spikes lookin sikkk. It's wind tunnel tested too! lol