Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will the Hurricane hit us?

digital7

will hurricane whatever hit us?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. will hurricane whatever hit us?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Maybe. It all depends if I have to work or not.

YOOOOOOOOO all this hurricane hysteria sux big fuckin furry gorilla balls!!!! it's my last weekend in miami for awhile and dammit i wanted to enjoy it! :mad: everwhere i go this is all anyone is talking about, kinda freakin me out :shake: the businesses on sobe are all pretty much ready to board up if necessary ...

this would be a damn good weekend to hop on a plane to vegas! :pint:

good thing i am already stocked up on the most important things, i got enuff weed, art supplies, and um, batteries to at least keep me entertained for awhile!!!! ;)

ughh.. I'm in miami beach .. trying to figure out when to leave.. I think i'm gonna go up to disney world .. :D

not a smart move its worse as u go north. its gonna slam that area too.

if i were u get the fuck out of fl entirely.....

vegas anyone :)

not a smart move its worse as u go north. its gonna slam that area too.

if i were u get the fuck out of fl entirely.....

vegas anyone :)

*laugh* If i could make it to vegas I would .. tho disney has their own power plants, and usually have everything up and running by the next day .. i think i'd rather be there, then 3 blocks from the beach here.... (not that i have much choice.. i'd rather be there, over a shelter .. :smoke: ..

Hurricane Watch Posted For Florida's East Coast

Evacuations Ordered As Frances Nears

At 11 p.m., the National Hurricane Center issued a hurricane watch for about 280 miles of Florida's east coast from Florida City northward to Flagler Beach, including Lake Okeechobee. The NHC says some or all of the hurricane watch area will likely be upgraded to a hurricane warning Thursday morning.

Meanwhile, the National Weather Service in Miami has issued an inland hurricane wind watch for Glades, Hendry, western Palm Beach, western Broward and western Miami-Dade counties. An inland hurricane wind watch means that frequent gusts up to or above hurricane force, 74 mph, are possible within at least 36 hours in the watch area.

A tropical storm warning has been issued for the middle and upper Florida Keys from south of Florida City southward to the Seven Mile Bridge, including Florida Bay.

At 11 p.m., the center of Hurricane Frances was located near latitude 22.6 north, longitude 72 west or about 60 miles east-northeast of the southeastern Bahamas and about 585 miles east-southeast of Palm Beach. Frances is moving toward the west-northwest near 14 mph and this general motion is expected to continue for the next 24 hours.

Nearly half a million Floridians were urged Wednesday to evacuate as Hurricane Frances and its 140-mph winds could deliver the worst double hurricane strike on one state in at least a century.

Residents still storm-weary after Hurricane Charley struck less than three weeks ago filled up their gas tanks, boarded up their houses and bought emergency supplies ahead of Frances' possible landfall somewhere on the state's Atlantic coast late Friday or early Saturday.