Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was your summer?

I didn't even feel like the Summer came this year. I kept on with classes and work, and never really had even a minimal period of relaxation or vacation. But what else is new?

The weather wasn't too bad, and wasn't too swamp-ass this summer. As far as club ventures, this is probably the first summer that I haven't done jack shit.

Not Good, Not Bad.

No matter what I have a good time. Wasnt as crazy as I would have liked it to be but def. had alot of good times.

The only thing I must say that I disliked this whole summer was the weather. It wasnt the same. Never got really really hot. Its weird how the temperatures were this summer.

Now winter time is coming. I actually go out ALOT more in the winter b/c I do less during the week and that means more $$ to blow on the weekends. So I am looking forward to this winter.

Tek

This summer sucked; first off my GF broke up with me b/c she wants to move back to isreal.

I have a pretty lax work schedule and i could basically work from the beach but the weather was so sucky that i only made it there a handful of times.

a couple of good parties but nothing to write home about

Mine was horrible, and it was as if it didn't even exist. Been working 2 jobs all summer long, plus doing website freelancer work when I get home at night.

I predicted the summer would suck, when PVD in Central Park got caught in a shitstorm of rain, and I ended up not going. Right then and there I knew the summer would end up being shitty. I really feel like it hasn't even started yet..

I didn't even feel like the Summer came this year. I kept on with classes and work, and never really had even a minimal period of relaxation or vacation. But what else is new?

The weather wasn't too bad, and wasn't too swamp-ass this summer. As far as club ventures, this is probably the first summer that I haven't done jack shit.

rudeboy .. sorry to hear that man .. on the other hand it is good to take care of school .. so u get it outta of your way man ..

there will be a lot of time to party later . beleive me .. look at me .. hehe ..

come out next sat dude .. ikon .. or crobar or may be both .. . we are confused but either way .. good djs .. let me know if u wana go and will hook you up with details ..

peace

Im not in high school no more. Where i was looking foward to the summer.. now it's just apart of the cycle , no biggie.. Except you can go swimming outside..

go figure

ya right drew .. one cant tell seeing you all over clubs working the dance floor .. shuddup kid .. ur summer was good ... :)

my summer was not bad at all ..

on the positive side .. got a new gf .. who is pretty nice/interesting person .. made more friends .. went to a lot more parties ... danced a lot more than last summer .. my work got more interesting to some degree

on the negative side .. have more pain .. as usual .. but getting more intense ... did not work out lately for a while .. eating more junk food ..

over all .. not bad

lol no girlfriend for me this summer tho i met some new people..

my summer was not bad at all ..

on the positive side .. got a new gf .. who is pretty nice/interesting person .. made more friends .. went to a lot more parties ... danced a lot more than last summer .. my work got more interesting to some degree

on the negative side .. have more pain .. as usual .. but getting more intense ... did not work out lately for a while .. eating more junk food ..

over all .. not bad