Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I passed the Bar!!! :)

patois

I am so happy and relieved - right before I checked today I thought there was no way that I made it. But I want to thank everybody who wrote me encouraging words while I was away studying...and for letting me do so much writing on the board - that really helped me take my mind off the horrible stress I went through this past month and a half waiting for the results. Thank you all SO MUCH!!!!

:bounce::beer::party::rock::clap2::clap2:

Becky

I am so happy and relieved - right before I checked today I thought there was no way that I made it. But I want to thank everybody who wrote me encouraging words while I was away studying...and for letting me do so much writing on the board - that really helped me take my mind off the horrible stress I went through this past month and a half waiting for the results. Thank you all SO MUCH!!!!

Becky

So could we now add the letters ESQ. to your name Becky?? ;)

Congratulations! :aright::beer:

Becky

CONGRATS!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

In 3 years, hopefully I'll be there as well. :pint:

Yeah my krazy peoples - IT IS TIME TO PARTY :):pint::beer: Where da party at? :bounce:

Oh yeah - I will be looking for a job in environmental law. I'll be looking for jobs with the government or public interest organizations (Audubon Society, Sierra Club, 1000 Friends of Florida - these would be the absolute best)

And good luck Chaflas - it's a wild crazy trip, but it's worth it :)

Thanks all - this is an awesome day....

Let me say from the bottom of my heart becky I am so very proud of you. I know the sacrifices that you had to go through for the past 3 years and then some.. the countless nites at the law library. Not having a life for three years as you study your ass off.

brief writing, internships, being embarassed by law professors (heh we all were)..

but you were able to survive and passed the bar on your first try !!!!! though i didnt get as far as you did in my endeavors in law. I know exactly the effort you had to dish out in order to achieve this huge honor of having a doctorate in jurisprudence.

Your dream has definitly become fulfilled and anyone that takes the path of law in life and is successful gets huge props from me.

I leave you with this quote.

"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it. "

William Arthur Ward quotes

Guest brwneydtrouble

Congrats Becky. The thought of starting that long and aduous road to getting my JD has been bouncing around in my head for a while since im fast approaching my salary cap for my position. There really isn't much else left for me to do in real estate in regards to moving up on the ladder....

I really applaud you!

Thanks everyone again and again! Brwneyd - def pursue this if this is your dream....it took me many years of on-and-off education to finally make this happen...but as one of my favorite Rocky Horror quotes goes, "Don't dream it - be it!" So if a crazy freak like me can do this, anyone can :updown:

Awww Bling....you're so sweet :hug:

Congrats Becky. The thought of starting that long and aduous road to getting my JD has been bouncing around in my head for a while since im fast approaching my salary cap for my position. There really isn't much else left for me to do in real estate in regards to moving up on the ladder....

I really applaud you!

Do not do it....until you practice law for a couple of years you just dont understand the misery associated with it....do not be fooled by the promises of riches!!!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Do not do it....until you practice law for a couple of years you just dont understand the misery associated with it....do not be fooled by the promises of riches!!!

Oh trust me I know about the misery associated with the work. Ive been doing it for a long time now. The misery that will keep me away is in the form of studying and school loans.