Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how was party with two Dannys.

grigoriy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i met so many people that now i cant remember you all. And yeah i had on a bandanna and yeah it was black.

So were you all chillin in one spot..I was in front of the couches on the main floor the whole night...and every where i turned there was a beautiful girl no exaggeration..

just a few remarks,

i thought howells played the worst set ive ever heard from him. it was all techno. i thought he was trying to do a carl cox style set but he fell flat on his face. howells never plays well before DT. he shld stick to his house/progressive style. i was appalled that howells played til 4:30.

DT's first nyc gig in 2 months and he doesnt come on til 4:30.

with howells horrid programming i was gone as soon as DT came on. DT shld hv come on 2-3 am maybe. he was hanging out near the booth from 3-4:30.

for $40 i thought we'd get more of the headliner.

howells played none of the progg with nasty basslines and none of the melodic/deep house he's been great with at twilo & many arc classics.

next time i hope DT either plays all night [the 4th july party was an absolute sunshine classic] or has a worthy partner ie coxy/ diggers/ dj vibe/ d morales/ t humphries/ fr knuckles.

if u read the arc board, rob promotion board too youll see some very negative reviews.

ive been looking forward to last night since july and howells ruined it.

amazing night...packed...alotta hot girls....Howells, what can i say...the guy rocks...i dont know why everyone thinks he sucked last night..Tenaglia rocked too..got home at 7....drank so many red bulls after 4 cause of no liquor, that my heart is racing all day...awesome awesome night

huuummmmmm

What can i said I was jacked $ 40 at the door, i thought is goin to be $ 30 like on flyer, Buuuttt it's worthed !! Howells play's well although at some point he miss the tune and i dunno the convention between both of them why DT play arround 4:30ish but both of them rawk.

A lot of circle evrywhere, people dancing and bump, a lot of gorgeous girl that knew how to dance and this goes to the Big Guy too, I must say that impressed me.

as always it's great meeting all CP crew, dance and filled the night

Overall great night full of Massive bass !!!

I had a blast. I didn't stop dancing till the place shut down at ten. Danny T plays some of the most happy energetic music I can ever dance too. We are very lucky to be able to hear such a great musician. Howells well I don't have a foundation on him since that was my first time hearing him. I enjoyed his music also but I was a bit lit up from the greygoose. hehe All in all it was my most energetic night this year. Nice seeing all my friends.

Last night was so much fun! :D I just wished Danny T started spinning earlier, lately whenever I've been hearing him he's always the second dj up.. boo! Howells was good, but not anything special. I loved the way they did up the dj booth area with all the chinese lanterns, it looked awesome!

NYbeauty i can't believe i was able to find you in that place, but i'm glad i did. you're sooo pretty and i had alot fun dancing with you.

and Silverbull, nice to have finally met you.. i don't know why i scampered off so fast, i wanted to see your dancing skillz!

:)

I thought Danny Howells was great. I was up in the front from 1:00 untill the time he came off. He played some great tracks. What was wrong with his mixing? I love the way he mixes. He has the best timing of any DJ I ever heard, always full of surprises. Besides, I think it's more about the songs than the mixing. Danny Howells plays the best records. I like DT and I know he is a great dj, but his crowd and the way the music he plays makes them act is really disturbing. Danny Howells came off and it seemed like the smiles left and the perked lips walked in. All the sudden you start noticing all these guys with black pants and no shirts on acting and dancing all stupid. These people can't possibly be there for the right reasons. Do they even know what is going on? What was up with that crowd? Definately the wrong crowd for Danny Howells. And probally the wrong crowd for DT too, but I guess he's stuck with them. For some reason that's the poeple he attracts nowadays. Too bad for DT.

I THOUGHT danny howells set was better at roxy then at cielo. But i guess it depends on what your style of music is. And COPA i was around many places didnt really stick around in one spot with my peeps. CKORD i will make it up to ya,hehe. Nice to finally have a bit conversation with ya as well karisma. MAn once again i met to many people and now cant remember names arghhhhhh i hate it when that happens. See some of ya tonite,mon,tues.

it was gr8 meeting u finally sweety! u n mike r soo cute together, MIKE u fkin lucky bastard! lol

emjay :heart: such a cutie n silver always good to see ya hun :)

i agree i like the decor they had around the dj booth....i had a blast, couldnt stop dancin once DT came on, too bad my bf was tired that we had to leave around 6:30 :half:

i enjoyed both DH n DT but was feeling DT spinning more than DH, all in all it was worth the $30....no complains here, truly satisfied n ready for more....

round 2 this wed, tiesto!! :rock:

Last night was so much fun! :D I just wished Danny T started spinning earlier, lately whenever I've been hearing him he's always the second dj up.. boo! Howells was good, but not anything special. I loved the way they did up the dj booth area with all the chinese lanterns, it looked awesome!

NYbeauty i can't believe i was able to find you in that place, but i'm glad i did. you're sooo pretty and i had alot fun dancing with you.

and Silverbull, nice to have finally met you.. i don't know why i scampered off so fast, i wanted to see your dancing skillz!

:)

huuummmmmm

What can i said I was jacked $ 40 at the door, i thought is goin to be $ 30 like on flyer, Buuuttt it's worthed !! Howells play's well although at some point he miss the tune and i dunno the convention between both of them why DT play arround 4:30ish but both of them rawk.

A lot of circle evrywhere, people dancing and bump, a lot of gorgeous girl that knew how to dance and this goes to the Big Guy too, I must say that impressed me.

as always it's great meeting all CP crew, dance and filled the night

Overall great night full of Massive bass !!!

i had a freakin blast with all my cp HeDz i even saw people from my area in queens i had a blast music was great as always D t's music rocks da house =] and a good night was had By all. the end

howells was ok,, he would play a really good track then play a very sucky track..

but danny T , dammit . was a good dj man , he know what to play and what to get the crowd moving.

What can i say,simple he's the man

nice to see nybeauty again, even though i meet you long ago.

and big shout out to jennifer