Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official: Erick Morillo @ Sound Factory

BKDJ

I am just a little excited about this. Thank God I don't have to find a real job for another 3 years. Life is good :bounce:

I will call you Raz, you sick fuck.

I couldnt even call u to remind you about last night...... U WERE MISSING, AND I FELT IT... but lemmie tell u, a good portion of that club was vinyl dejavu'

I couldnt even call u to remind you about last night...... U WERE MISSING, AND I FELT IT... but lemmie tell u, a good portion of that club was vinyl dejavu'

Dude, I've been working every day for 21 straight days (12-36 hour shifts). Life sucks right now and if you would have called me I just would have gotten all jealous about last night. I do miss Vinyl (the old Vinyl), and the Danny. That's why during my nights out I try to make the most of them. I definitely want to see you out next Saturday. Let's make a nice looooonnnngggg night out of it ;)

Dude, I've been working every day for 21 straight days (12-36 hour shifts). Life sucks right now and if you would have called me I just would have gotten all jealous about last night. I do miss Vinyl (the old Vinyl), and the Danny. That's why during my nights out I try to make the most of them. I definitely want to see you out next Saturday. Let's make a nice looooonnnngggg night out of it ;)

i've been having way tooo many loooooooong night outz lately, was thinkin bout takin next week off, but that might not happen now that i see wuts REALLY GOIN DOWN.. :swallow:

btw.. i didnt even kno that little yellow thingy existed until i clicked more, and compared it with my last sentence... :-)

i've been having way tooo many loooooooong night outz lately, was thinkin bout takin next week off, but that might not happen now that i see wuts REALLY GOIN DOWN.. :swallow:

btw.. i didnt even kno that little yellow thingy existed until i clicked more, and compared it with my last sentence... :-)

erick OLD STYLE over new style any day. IM very curious to hear what will be coming out of his speakers when he does play that building given its history and all. Also with the new crowd he has now if he will continue to cater to them or maybe he got some sense knocked into him in IBIZA hehe. But im defintely checking it out.

i sure hope erick remebers his house roots

when he plays all techno its pots and pans

he can play the best deep and funky house, like at centrofly subliminal

last time at crobar half of the set was great house, funky and progressive

then he did a lot of percussive techno that hit the crowd on the head

hope he rediscovered the funk in ibiza

whats the date??

I never heard Morillo live have a lot of his songs and I like most of them...I used to only go to SF for JP cant wait to hear what Erick will turn this place into and his style live...All i know is that his songs are gonna work wonders with that system...