Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you TIESTO!!

Bathrooms were forever long!!!!!!! Yikes.

I didnt even bother with food after I saw some girl right when we first got there around 5pm. We sat right in front by the stage, some girl drunk as hell pukes all over the place. Tiesto wasnt even on yet. lol

Her friends didnt help her - nothing. Then she was laying on the floor and she pukes all over herself again! Tiesto was on, music going, people dancing around her and she laying in her vomit and her friends are hanging out not bothering with her. It was gross and she was taking up a nice spot right in the front by the stage. Finally half hour later one of her guy friends yanked her up and took her away. That took my appetite away... lol and a good spot with puke all over the place... ahahahahhaha

Did anyone see that?

It was nice to see all sorts of people from old guys in their 50's to guidos to ravers to business guys coming right out of work in their suits. All to come out and enjoy a night of Tiesto. :clap2:

I loved it!

one of his best sets I have heard live. Definitely a 9 out of 10. I was getting pissed that he wasnt playin his 2004 remix of lethal, then he breaks it out during the enore. amazing energy. I went nuts when his radio head remix was played. His new tracks from Parade of the Athletes were also ridiculous live. Great song selection and it definitely killed his set at avalon.

Second time seeing Tiesto, first was at Avalon a few months back and he wasn't too impressive that night. Last night though was a really good time. He deff. made up for the night at Avalon. Had the best time.. met some really cool people.. danced my ass off.. weather was purfect..couldn't get any better.. two days in a row though, I am dieing at work today!

all i wanted to hear was Lethal Industry in any shape form or fashion..and he hooked it up @ the end. at one point i thought he dropped 643 but that was just a major cocktease. even though im not into trance anymore....it was a phat night..he was definitely doing a lot of experimentation all thru out his set yesterday..i guess trying to c what works on NYC crowds...the tech tracks were dope as shit..he kinda bored me when he went to pure trance...but eh...overall..phat night

tiestos set was 10 times better then it was at avalon i feel

but it wassent his best

i got there early and i saw that girl in the puke it was gross lol then tiesto came on crowd went nuts he started out with some house then moved up to some progressive trance then threwout the night for about 2 and a half hours he stayed on mostly progressive/melodic trance, a few really sick songs i heard, but nothing mind blowing

all within that time he droped nyana,love comes again,his mix of street spirit and ferry corsten- sweet sorrow i think

at 8 pm he droped breda 8pm that was nice really good song

then around 8:45 i was gettin kinda pissed cause he wassent going any harder or uplifing then he drops the montana mix of traffic it got the crowd really up then everything after that holy shit it was amazing trance i have never heard any of those tracks they were all amazing wow if those are his new tracks then he is a sick fuk

around the end of the night he droped the antllias mix of just be thats a great remix he droped his 2004 mix of lethal industry and when he droped adigo i lost it i was on my friends shoulders just watching everyone go nuts

tiesto did trainwreck a few times but it was cool and at the end he droped a sick techno song but then fuked with it and shut the music off such a tease

but around 9 o clock i dunno if anyone walked around but it was packed from the entrance to the beer stand all the way in the back and from the front of the stage to the bleechers in the back

as someone stated before the crowd was great all kinds of people comming to see tiesto in the park and hear great music this is exactly what nyc needs 5000 people in a park with great djs in the summer time

one of his best sets I have heard live. Definitely a 9 out of 10. I was getting pissed that he wasnt playin his 2004 remix of lethal, then he breaks it out during the enore. amazing energy. I went nuts when his radio head remix was played. His new tracks from Parade of the Athletes were also ridiculous live. Great song selection and it definitely killed his set at avalon.

did he play any new remixes of AS THE RUSH COMES?

:)

hahahah ^^^

Tiesto was SO sick last night, his set was DEFINITELY better than at Avalon...I danced the whole entire night. it was great the crowd was really diverse but i didnt see a lot of people that I knew... the energy was great though everyone was goin crazy

What is the name of that track that he had everyone singing, i think it is RAIN ON ME...?

Traffic, LETHAL INDUSTRY>>>>best mix of the NIGHT!!!! and Adagio for Strings. AHHHHHHH absolutely amazing!!

hahahah ^^^

Tiesto was SO sick last night, his set was DEFINITELY better than at Avalon...I danced the whole entire night. it was great the crowd was really diverse but i didnt see a lot of people that I knew... the energy was great though everyone was goin crazy

What is the name of that track that he had everyone singing, i think it is RAIN ON ME...?

Traffic, LETHAL INDUSTRY>>>>best mix of the NIGHT!!!! and Adagio for Strings. AHHHHHHH absolutely amazing!!

love comes again?

hahahah ^^^

yea people were singing to love comes again but the song your lookin for is

kane-rain on me (tiesto mix)

its pretty cool song

lol, heavnt heard that in awhile.....

Me cago en su madre, I knew I was going to miss a good time. They should've done this in the summer!!! :blown:
yup :D

grrrr! i wasnt sure if it was u or not so i didnt say anything, lol....didnt wanna go up to u n be like hey r u linabina n then u wouldve been like uh no, lol...hair looks nice, like the new look :aright: