Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Biggest Dissappointment in NBA Histroy?

djprotege

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kobe Bryant ... worse examples to young kids ..

stop smokin crack...he's a basketball player...not Barney the Fucking Dinosaur....parents should be examples to kids...not 18 yr old millionaires...

as for my list Joe Smith, Yinka Dare, and Michael Olowakandi

for the record Bobby Hurley was not THAT bad...

stop smokin crack...he's a basketball player...not Barney the Fucking Dinosaur....parents should be examples to kids...not 18 yr old millionaires...

i dont smoke nothing man and i am proud of it ..

i stil think that basketball players should be good examples to kids .. and since he is not .. he goes on my list .. as many others in fact ..

u dont agree .. that is fine ... everyone is entitled to their opinion ..

peace

the MASK

and the newest member of the wasted talent pool is...............Kwame Brown. This kid will never live up to his potential.

he is the reason i want Mike to stay out of the NBA ....he wasted a #1 draft pick on this kid...i duno what "potential" he saw...MJ was the worst GM ever...he might actually be worse than Isiah Thomas

he is the reason i want Mike to stay out of the NBA ....he wasted a #1 draft pick on this kid...i duno what "potential" he saw...MJ was the worst GM ever...he might actually be worse than Isiah Thomas

everybody had him at #1 that year dude. I'm not saying MJ wasn't lacking in skillz to be GM though. U really need to stop shitting on Isiah though man. He did an excellent job in Indy and he is doing the best he can w/ the shit he was handed here in NY. What else could he have done better ? Were there any available deals he missed ? I don't think so, and I follow the Knicks like it was religion !

Unless you have a lebron or yao #1 picks usually suck.

what are u talking abt ? lets look at the last 20 years.........

2003 - Lebron

2002 - Yao Ming

2001 - Kwame Brown *

2000 - Kenyon Martin

1999 - Elton Brand

1998 - Michael Oliwakandiass *

1997 - Tim Duncan

1996 - Allen Iverson

1995 - Joe Smith *

1994 - Glenn Robinson

1993 - Chris Webber

1992 - Shaq

1991 - Larry Johnson

1990 - Derrick Coleman *

1989 - Pervis Elison *

1988 - Danny Manning

1987 - David Robinson

1986 - Brad Dougherty *

1985 - Ewing

only 6 out of 19 of these guys didn't live up to their potential.

everybody had him at #1 that year dude. I'm not saying MJ wasn't lacking in skillz to be GM though. U really need to stop shitting on Isiah though man. He did an excellent job in Indy and he is doing the best he can w/ the shit he was handed here in NY. What else could he have done better ? Were there any available deals he missed ? I don't think so, and I follow the Knicks like it was religion !

cause he's a fucking idiot. the shit he's doin to Shandon Anderson is so fucking wrong...Shandon is not really THAT bad. If he wanted to do a good job in NY he woulda done what Kiki Vandeghwe did...gut the fuckin team..trade "stars" for draft picks and call it a day...start over....moochie norris? tim thomas? jamal crawford? he becomes enamored with these garbage ass players that r hyped up for no reason...no disrespect to Steph but the dude is a cancer...he's killed every squad he's ever played for..theres a reason a player of his talent has been traded so many times...

ur giving credit to a guy who lead teams which almost single-handedly ruined basketball. his fuckin "bad boy" Detroit Pistons teams were the worst shit ive ever had the displeasure of watching (and i was like 9 son!!!)...they didnt play ball..they just roughed people up to the point where no one wanted to step on the same fuckin court as them. this is the same dude who orchestrated freezing out Michael Jordan @ the all star game....he's always been a shady bastard....and thats the MAIN reason i dont like him.

cause he's a fucking idiot. the shit he's doin to Shandon Anderson is so fucking wrong...Shandon is not really THAT bad. If he wanted to do a good job in NY he woulda done what Kiki Vandeghwe did...gut the fuckin team..trade "stars" for draft picks and call it a day...start over....moochie norris? tim thomas? jamal crawford? he becomes enamored with these garbage ass players that r hyped up for no reason...no disrespect to Steph but the dude is a cancer...he's killed every squad he's ever played for..theres a reason a player of his talent has been traded so many times...

ur giving credit to a guy who lead teams which almost single-handedly ruined basketball. his fuckin "bad boy" Detroit Pistons teams were the worst shit ive ever had the displeasure of watching (and i was like 9 son!!!)...they didnt play ball..they just roughed people up to the point where no one wanted to step on the same fuckin court as them. this is the same dude who orchestrated freezing out Michael Jordan @ the all star game....he's always been a shady bastard....and thats the MAIN reason i dont like him.

Shandon is THAT bad...u gotta admit that...what he did against the Nets was a damn disgrace!

He's utter...total garbage