Clubplanet Nightlife Community

brrrrrr

murrrr

dag, i liked the movie, me and my cousins always watch high school cheerleader type movies together....

i haven't seen bring it on again though..

:tongue:

oh yes, but i actually like this weather.. apparently it's supposed to be in the upper 30s tonight.... but during the day, the weather is dopeness

dorkface: nice jackets...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as much as i love warm weather and all that goes along with it, beach, flip flops, tan skin and sunshine... i adoreeee fall weather... i like the chill in the air, the skies always seems bluer than ever and the leaves look so pretty... plus thanskgiving is around the corner... i <3 fall

i love the fall too & the chill in the air but i HATE winter. i am happy to be in the sun right now. we get a chill when the sun goes down too ;)
yesterday was too hot, though, somebitch, 'cause i went to the angels game (go, angels!), and the lots were full, so we had to park at the pond, meaning that we had a mile-long trek from and to our car. our seats were in the sun for a good part of the game, too, so it was hotter than the actual temp of 82. it's my fault too, though, for wearing a hat; they really do keep that heat in. but ya gotta represent, ya know?

still, i love our winter weather; you won't catch me complaining in january :D !

yesterday was too hot, though, somebitch, 'cause i went to the angels game (go, angels!), and the lots were full, so we had to park at the pond, meaning that we had a mile-long trek from and to our car. our seats were in the sun for a good part of the game, too, so it was hotter than the actual temp of 82. it's my fault too, though, for wearing a hat; they really do keep that heat in. but ya gotta represent, ya know?

still, i love our winter weather; you won't catch me complaining in january :D !

sounds like fun. my car is black with black leather & my god, it gets horrible!!! :bounce: