Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sushi buffet?

i know a estaurant called Minado located at 6 east 32nd st (Between 5th and Madison)Ground Floor. I went there three week ago.... the foods are great and the prices are reasonable. check it out.. here's the website for more info: www.minado.com. :)

that place is sick if it's the same one I go to out in Long Island....def check it out...it's about $25.99 for all you can eat....food is mad good

you should go there

$18 all you can eat - great sushi!

i go there at least once a week! (for years)

it's on 2nd ave (81st)

the sushi is so good -- there is always a line there!!! but its' worth it!

yuka rules :) and not to forget the wildly emphatic sushi chefs at the counter...!

Clubbingirl. if you'r thinkin about goin to Minado, get there early for some great sushi cuz they close the kitchen around 9~930ish.

Thanx for the tip.

you should go there

$18 all you can eat - great sushi!

i go there at least once a week! (for years)

it's on 2nd ave (81st)

the sushi is so good -- there is always a line there!!! but its' worth it!

:clap:

Oooo, this is perrrrf, I live around there!

i know a estaurant called Minado located at 6 east 32nd st (Between 5th and Madison)Ground Floor. I went there three week ago.... the foods are great and the prices are reasonable. check it out.. here's the website for more info: www.minado.com. :)

there is one on L.I. as well. 22 bucks, all you can eat. BUT ITS ACTUALLY REALLLLY GOOD AND NOT CRAP.

there is one on L.I. as well. 22 bucks, all you can eat. BUT ITS ACTUALLY REALLLLY GOOD AND NOT CRAP.

Really, i went to minado on LI and i didnt like it at all. Maybe i will give it another shot though. As far as all you can eat goes in LI, i usually go to Yummy Yummy in Long Beach or Merrick. The have a great deal and its made to order as opposed to buffet style.

Thanks fot the tip on Yuka, im going to be right in that area this weekend so maybe i will hit that up :)