Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Searching for: girls WITHOUT lower back tattoo

georgym

lol i think if i started getting tatts, i wouldnt be able to stop... i got this fascination with pain... when i cut myself, or bruise something, or hurt a muscle, i cant stop poking and prodding or squeezing and making the pain worse... is that wierd? >_>

im that way with sore muscles from working out :drool:

know a chick wants to get a tatt on the back of her neck... not at the base, but up a bit, like around where the hair starts, so she can wear her hair down and cover it up if she has to

her dad, of all people, said to get one "above her ass" instead

that's where mine is, maybe a little lower...didnt hurt a bit...

i dont have one... but then again... i have my bellybutton pierced and every single girl i see nowadays has it ... oh well

finding a girl without a tailbone tat, is rarer than finding a virgin... not that im looking for either but just making a comparison... im sook of those shits... stop it ladies... i saw this one chick with a jail house tat on her tit... i was like g'damn wtf possessed you to that~!?

Rosa, what about that tattoo right near the aeroeola :eek:

J/k :tongue:

but another thing that gets me about tattoo's is that what are y'all gonna do when you're old and grey? cuz tat's don't look good on old people. That's another reason why i haven't gotten one :yuck:

I mean, just imagine all the old grannies running around in tat's on their lower backs :laugh:

i agree with the lower back tattoo thing.. there are exceptions though, if theyre NOT tribal which seems to be the dominant style i think it's not as bad.. i have loyalty written on my lower back and both the word and the part of the body govern the leo sign.. so there's some significance..plus i have 6 more..and i'm trying to justify myself in this thread idkw..that's my opinion on it anyways..

I have a small tribal tat on my lower back, and I regret it. I don't HATE it, but yea there are too many girls with them nowadays. I got it 6 years ago and thought it was cute at the time.

I also have a Sagittarius Arrow on my right foot, below the pinky toe. I absolutely love this tattoo.. .because it has significance and it's in a rare place. Looks great w/ high stillettos :)

I have a small tribal tat on my lower back, and I regret it. I don't HATE it, but yea there are too many girls with them nowadays. I got it 6 years ago and thought it was cute at the time.

same here......i got mine about 5-6 years ago. sometimes i really like it and other times i regret having it or wished it was something else. someday i know i'll have it removed.....in the meantime i'll stick to piercings.