Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior quits Discotheque....

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't we all tired of gay circuit House music and pop diva cheese ball remixes? That is what Junior is all about anymore and YES his time has come anfd gone as he's been done for over 3 years now! This type of House music has nearly ruined the genre!

Give me some Jay Tripwire, Danny Howells, Derrick Carter, Roger Sanchez or Satoshi Tomie ANYDAY over Junior Vasquez!!!

1st of all Junior is a LEGEND not a Diva get it right.2nd he is 55 not 75 like u said.u childern come oin here acting like you know the history when u dont soo if u dont if you wernt there from the beginning than u have no clue what junior has brought his true fans over the past 2 decades.and thats nothing but fierce beats and fierce parties.he is the king of house music and always will be because of all his work that he has done.no other dj has or will ever surpass what he has down for the house music underground world.see i wouldnt have to explain all this if you knew and understood all junior has done for the music industry.do a little research.......

no actually fucktard if you have even been to see junior lately you would have seen at 55 he looks damn good and is in excellant shape thanx to the 19th st gym.the only overdosing is this lame sucker punch jabs at junior.and by the looks of it with 13,000 posts youve done a little overdosing yourself :spam:

Use to see him working at NYSC in tribeca a couple of years back.

is he a legend yes , is he done yes , his music selection is the worst ive ever heard , listen to his show on ktu , then u'll c.... and when he plays out even worse .

Yes hes Legendary,but why waste time explaning it to you,you were probably a child when Junior first started.So just STFU .

yes junior is a genious nobody can argue with that one and if he WANTS he can throw the sickest parties. the problem is that that happens very rearly, most of the time he's track selection is so bad that it feels like he just wants everyone out as soon as possible. he might be a genious but his moodiness makes him one of the worst dj's out there

several nights at discotq he was still one of the best djs around.

it was great to have an intimate space with an 11 pm start but good things dont always last.

whether crobar-spirit-and/or roxy junior will be back and if you know your nyc clubbing past present & future yopu WILL be there.

anyone who doesnt respect juniors contribution, incredible talent, years of service & devoted following doesnt deserve to post at a club msg board or enjoy the nyc club scene that junior evolved.

to much ignorance and the gay-bashing- nj guido stupidity is really self-reflexive

look it up

HE'S DONE
the nj guido says it all .hey wannabe growning uo gotti why dont you take a lesson in ignorance 101.you think you know the life.the real nyc clublife...u dont know shit u know jp and that whole crew big fuckin deal.when u can come and tell me u been going to hear your dj spin for 15 years you and still love his shit and you grew up with alot of those people on the dancefloor.there part of your life your part of theres.....than you come and talk some smack till than SHUT THE FUCK UP cuz you have not one little itty bitty clue in that itty bitty brain of yours... :finger: and ps pee brain its a good thing you got that crap edited u frakin bushwhacker :peeright:

the nj guido says it all .hey wannabe growning uo gotti why dont you take a lesson in ignorance 101.you think you know the life.the real nyc clublife...u dont know shit u know jp and that whole crew big fuckin deal.when u can come and tell me u been going to hear your dj spin for 15 years you and still love his shit and you grew up with alot of those people on the dancefloor.there part of your life your part of theres.....than you come and talk some smack till than SHUT THE FUCK UP cuz you have not one little itty bitty clue in that itty bitty brain of yours... :finger: and ps pee brain its a good thing you got that crap edited u frakin bushwhacker :peeright:

hahahahahahahha. FUCK YOU. Get a life you loser. Yeah you are cool. You go to clubs for the music, the DJs and BLAH BLAH BLAH.

You need help if your life is about this shit. You should go out to have fun and for the pussy. In your case its probably for the dick.

hahahahahahahha. FUCK YOU. Get a life you loser. Yeah you are cool. You go to clubs for the music, the DJs and BLAH BLAH BLAH.

You need help if your life is about this shit. You should go out to have fun and for the pussy. In your case its probably for the dick.

i never heard anyone mock someone for going to clubs for music. thats a first.

thats thing thing u mighty freakin moron i dont go out to hook up i go out to dance and release agression thats been build :woah: ing up all week.and by the way i am gay all the way strictly dickly and sooo whats your point?wanna know my point ..my point is i may be gay and i suck dick but i bet if it was you and me on that dance floor id give you a beat down like you never had before....because I go for the music not for the pussy or the dick which by your last 2 posts thats exactly what you do.i bet your one of those huge juiceheads with there shirts off cant dance just pretend to and hunt down and bother women all night long.i bet your soo stupid u pay the 225.oo for a bottle of goose just soo you can sit up in the vip and feel like a big man.Please u have nothing u are nothing soo just give it up.its bad enough your started your post the same as i started mine to you ohhh how original...not!!!!!!

thats thing thing u mighty freakin moron i dont go out to hook up i go out to dance and release agression thats been build :woah: ing up all week.and by the way i am gay all the way strictly dickly and sooo whats your point?wanna know my point ..my point is i may be gay and i suck dick but i bet if it was you and me on that dance floor id give you a beat down like you never had before....because I go for the music not for the pussy or the dick which by your last 2 posts thats exactly what you do.i bet your one of those huge juiceheads with there shirts off cant dance just pretend to and hunt down and bother women all night long.i bet your soo stupid u pay the 225.oo for a bottle of goose just soo you can sit up in the vip and feel like a big man.Please u have nothing u are nothing soo just give it up.its bad enough your started your post the same as i started mine to you ohhh how original...not!!!!!!

Yo FAG, you are good, yes i juice, i take my shirt off and i get bottle service. Bottle service for one goose is $330 with tax and tip. Get your facts straight. And I do that because I have money unlike you who probably makes 30 Gs a year and spends it all paying 30bills a night to see fudge packing senior citizen junior.

Release aggression? from what? your boyfriend not giving it to you in the ass hard enough? You are such a fucking homo its ridiculous.

Second of all watch your fucking mouth, you think you beat me ass? I would love to see that.

Dont get your head all gased up because in reality you are just a loser who gets fucked in the ass and has with nothing to live for.

Yo FAG, you are good, yes i juice, i take my shirt off and i get bottle service. Bottle service for one goose is $330 with tax and tip. Get your facts straight. And I do that because I have money unlike you who probably makes 30 Gs a year and spends it all paying 30bills a night to see fudge packing senior citizen junior.

Release aggression? from what? your boyfriend not giving it to you in the ass hard enough? You are such a fucking homo its ridiculous.

Second of all watch your fucking mouth, you think you beat me ass? I would love to see that.

Dont get your head all gased up because in reality you are just a loser who gets fucked in the ass and has with nothing to live for.

Yo Ignorant one still living in da 90's i see.sorry i wouldnt know what the fuck a bottle of grey goose costs to get up in the vip cuz whatever it is i dont pay it.why?cuz i dont need to.why?cuz i got it like that,but you see i dont like to show it off i dont need a bottle of grey goose or a vip lounge just a dancefloor and a mind fuckin dj ,and if you think im talking about JP your absofuckinlutely wrong!!!!!and mighty moron i didnt say beat your ass physically like an idiot like you would think.i meant i would beat your ass on the dancefloor.meaning you wanna fight...u BRING IT TO THE FLOOR.lets see whtcha got playa...you got the skills to defeat me?i think not.ohhh and another thing everything you said about me is soo off its ridiculous.whos yur dadddy?sure as hell not me since im a (fag), (homo).whos the loser?you are cuz anyone with an eye can see that its not my problem darlling...its yours.Now go stick that in your JUICER!!! :finger:

You my friend are an inbecillic nitwit. Why would you pay 330 dollars for a bottle of grey goose when I can get 12 of them for 306 dollars @ internetwines.com. I think your juicing has infultrated your brain and has caused you to have mental decay. Maybe you are just getting ready to go to SF I mean spirit and do the SF shuffle you testicle taking bun crusher.

:half:

Yo Ignorant one still living in da 90's i see.sorry i wouldnt know what the fuck a bottle of grey goose costs to get up in the vip cuz whatever it is i dont pay it.why?cuz i dont need to.why?cuz i got it like that,but you see i dont like to show it off i dont need a bottle of grey goose or a vip lounge just a dancefloor and a mind fuckin dj ,and if you think im talking about JP your absofuckinlutely wrong!!!!!and mighty moron i didnt say beat your ass physically like an idiot like you would think.i meant i would beat your ass on the dancefloor.meaning you wanna fight...u BRING IT TO THE FLOOR.lets see whtcha got playa...you got the skills to defeat me?i think not.ohhh and another thing everything you said about me is soo off its ridiculous.whos yur dadddy?sure as hell not me since im a (fag), (homo).whos the loser?you are cuz anyone with an eye can see that its not my problem darlling...its yours.Now go stick that in your JUICER!!! :finger:

hahahahaha. ok bro. whatever

I'm done with you and this post just like junior is.

hahahahaha. ok bro. whatever

I'm done with you and this post just like junior is.

the last part at the end is just for you shawn.i dunno if youll be able to understand all these big words but try........ :dj:

"It's all about the drama, alright?"

-Junior Vasquez, 'Arena'

If there's drama on the dance floor, you can bet Junior Vasquez is behind it.

From his days as a fledgling talent at a little-known club called Bassline, Vasquez has honed a style of spinning over the course of his decades on the decks that is at once incomprehensible and irresistible; a wild amalgamation of twisted beats, left-field sampling and seemingly irreconcilable elements magically melded into something far greater than music-without exaggeration, Vasquez creates theater.

During his celebrated days at the Sound Factory and Tunnel clubs of yesteryear, that penchant for the dramatic spilled beyond the turntables and into the clubs as Vasquez's parties became known not only for the incomparable talent of the maestro, but also for the diverse array of freaks and fabulons populating his dance floor.

By the time Vasquez hit his stride during the Arena bash at Palladium in the late-1990s, gossip columnists rubbed elbows with celebrities, club kids and muscle studs alike in an orgy of debauchery once described as a "theme park for the chronically under-stimulated." And from the luxurious confines of his lavishly appointed multimillion-dollar DJ booth, Vasquez presided over it all.

Paring down the drama of parties past at venues such as Twilo and Earth, Vasquez reinvented himself with his latest weekly DJ residency at Manhattan's Discothèque. In stark contrast to the cavernous rooms he called home for so many years, Discothèque's intimate design prompted Vasquez to adopt a new approach in the booth-one in which his turntable wizardry once again took center stage.

Today, the Junior Vasquez legend continues to endure through special events throughout New York's network of mega-clubs in addition to the international spin dates that continue to bring Vasquez's musical magic to dance floors across the globe.

Drama will come and go. Thankfully, Junior Vasquez will not.