Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the biggest choke in history

jtk4

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHOKE ASS MUTHAFUKAS OF THE FRIGGIN CENTURY=YAMKEES

and it came at the hand of the THE MIGHTY REDSOX!!!!!!!!!! CHOKE ON THAT !!!!!

YOU WILL NEVER DOWNPLAY THIS LOSS YAMKEES ...THAT AND THE OUTSTANDING ASS BEATING THE CLEVELAND INDIANS LAID OUT ON YA !! DONT FORGET IT..COZ IF YOU DO... I WILL REMIND YA!!

CURSE THIS :finger:

Whos your daddy sounded loud but it got my attention the roars of the RED SOX fans that were there and making themselves loud when a Boston player made a play or in the homers. As for yankees being chokers, yeah thats the title they deserve for giving up an almost won series,losing 4 straight.Key man of the series has to be and is Ortiz,thanks to him the Sox came back in game 4 and 5 in extra innings. :)

Yeah the Yankees have nothing to blame but themselves. There were so many opportunities to end the series but they couldn't capitalize on it. The Red Sox were the better team this time around.

But remember, ALL you Boston fans on this site wrote off your team at the end of game 3. It was a great comeback, though.

Yours truly,

Still a die hard fan of the greatest baseball team in sports history, the Yankees!

uggghhh how the fuck did it come to this

Bats went dead the past 4 games , pitching struggled

fuckin kevin brown cant even sniff home plate

Joe toprre got out managed by terry frikkin francona!?!?

arrgggh this is the worst choke in sports history

GO ASTROS/CARDS!!!!!!!!!!

hahahah nice try but this tops everything the sox have ever accomplished. Everytime a team goes down 0-3 the will show the yankees. And how they choked not once, not twice, not tthree times, but four times, to lose the series.

hahahah nice try but this tops everything the sox have ever accomplished. Everytime a team goes down 0-3 the will show the yankees. And how they choked not once, not twice, not tthree times, but four times, to lose the series.
It is fans like you who make fans like myself Sick to my stomach.

But whatever... Enjoy your glory. It will all be over for your team within the next week or so. So enjoy the ALCS WIN. Cause Houston or St. Louis is gonna topple the SOX. I dont say this out of hate for Boston. It is just how it is going to happen.

Yankees Pitching was horrored and the Sox had trouble 4 of the 7 games hitting a shit staff.

Both St. Louis and Houston have alot better pitching staffs.

I tipped my cap to Boston and their fans. But not fans like you.

It is fans like you who make fans like myself Sick to my stomach.

But whatever... Enjoy your glory. It will all be over for your team within the next week or so. So enjoy the ALCS WIN. Cause Houston or St. Louis is gonna topple the SOX. I dont say this out of hate for Boston. It is just how it is going to happen.

Yankees Pitching was horrored and the Sox had trouble 4 of the 7 games hitting a shit staff.

Both St. Louis and Houston have alot better pitching staffs.

I tipped my cap to Boston and their fans. But not fans like you.

You have to admit that this is the greatest collapse in sports history

You have to admit that this is the greatest collapse in sports history

I do not deny that it was a horrible display by the Yankees.

Trust me. I was ashamed as a Yankee fan.

You know when they said that no other team has come back from a 0-3 record in any series. If you look at Yankee and Redsox history. And I have said this before. It is a wierd matchup.

Either both teams battle back and forth in each series.

Or

One team blows another team away in a series.

One team sweeps one series

and

One team sweeps in another series.

These 2 teams do this repeatedly.

This time Yanks swept through the opening 3 games. And Boston Swept the last 4. So yeah I believed it could happen. And that is what happened. It was Bostons turn to win.

I do not deny that it was a horrible display by the Yankees.

Trust me. I was ashamed as a Yankee fan.

You know when they said that no other team has come back from a 0-3 record in any series. If you look at Yankee and Redsox history. And I have said this before. It is a wierd matchup.

Either both teams battle back and forth in each series.

Or

One team blows another team away in a series.

One team sweeps one series

and

One team sweeps in another series.

These 2 teams do this repeatedly.

This time Yanks swept through the opening 3 games. And Boston Swept the last 4. So yeah I believed it could happen. And that is what happened. It was Bostons turn to win.

It's surreal to tell ya the truth...I'm not a fan of either team and this whole experience hasn't sunk in yet

i love how sox fans are sayng this erases 86 yrs of futility and conversely 26 times the yanks won the world series

it was a choke job of epic pooprtions and we now know how sox fans have felt all these yrs

if the Sox lose to the cards/astros IT WILL HAVE MEANT NOTHING!! just like last yr when the yanks took out hte sox and lost to Fla