Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who are you voting for?? and why??

Who is you votin for bitch...  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who is you votin for bitch...

• Bush
    • Kerry
    • Nader (basically throwing your vote away)
    • undecided/not going to vote

my vote is going to kerry...

i dont like bush and his friends.. i dont like how they have millions if not billions of dollars invested in companies used to produce arms and defenses for America and other countries.. too much of a strange coincidence for me.. im also not too happy about how the focus on osama switched to saddam hussein.. i also don't like the fact that after september 11th members of osama's family, who happen to be close friends to the people who the bush administration are busniess partners with were able to be flown out of the country without question... it's a little weird to protect your business partners relatives/friends then protecting YOUR COUNTRY..

Im NOT goin to vote but will tell ya that KERRY will win. Reason being that him and bush are really pushing for the same GOALS, NEW WORLD ORDER. Bush fucked up big time in the eyes of the people so to make everyone feel good KERRY is the one who is looking like the SAVIOR. But it all doesnt matter caus this world is FULL OF LIES and is TERRIBLE anyway. And with THE MARK OF THE BEAST (VERI-CHIP) on its way to being mandated it wont matter.

Im goin to vote but will tell ya that KERRY will win. Reason being that him and bush are really pushing for the same GOALS, NEW WORLD ORDER. Bush fucked up big time in the eyes of the people so to make everyone feel good KERRY is the one who is looking like the SAVIOR. But it all doesnt matter caus this world is FULL OF LIES and is TERRIBLE anyway. And with THE MARK OF THE BEAST (VERI-CHIP) on its way to being mandated it wont matter.

Are you taking posting lessons from DT?

I am voting for Nader for many reasons. I will also tell u at the end who I think will win.

I am voting for Nader for the following:

1. I don't think that a president should come from a specific group, Democrats or Republican. A president should be independent, should have his own agenda (i.e. vs. a party agenda), and should be allowed to choose his independent aids.

2. Bush has messed up in many ways: the war in Iraq, the Tax Reform, his support for the rich only, his views on the middle east conflict, his views on the Social Security future, high un-employment rates, his handling of the 9/11 events, ….. and many more.

3. Kerry seems to be promising, but has his own flaws: non-decisiveness over the war, his views over the middle east conflict, support for abortion, reasonable plan for the Social Security system and few more.

4. Nader is an independent person, who has his own agenda. He is very moderate about his views and the most I like about his program is that he calls for less and less USA involvement in the world affairs (we can’t be the policeman of the world), reasonable plan for the Social Security future, good views on abortion, good economical plans, and few more.

5. I get to see Luz’s boobs finally. She is gorgeous looking girl, and I can tell her boobs will be as such.

The final result however will be a win for Kerry by small margin .. that is my prediction .. (do i get the car now ?? hehe)

peace

the MASK

kerry. I dont like him very much, but I am voting for him for two reasons:

1. I see a kerry victory as being good for the economy and the budget. Now I know y'all are thinking "But kerry wants to raise taxes!". Yes Kerry wants to raise taxes on the "rich", but it doesnt matter. The GOP will remain in control of Congress. I highly doubt that the GOP will vote to increase taxes, especially on the rich. In fact, most of Kerry's big ticket proposals will not pass Congress. Likewise, having a Democrat in office will halt most of the GOP's big ticket items (like that horrible highway bill). What we may finally have is corporate tax reform, which will be good for the economy.

2. A vote for Bush is a vote for Ashcroft, Cheney, Rumsfield, Karl Rove, Wolfowitz, and the other various asshats that are in the current administration. I want them out.

I'm voting for Kerry, not because I think he is an outstanding candidate, but because of the fact that Bush is an incompetent fool who has screwed this country up in so many ways. Let's consider a few:

1. He is the only president since Herbet Hoover (president during the Great Depression) to preside over a net loss of jobs.

2. He never vetoed one spending bill. The deficit is out of control. (Guess who will be paying for it in the future?)

3. 9-11 happened under HIS WATCH. He ignored intelligence that pointed to such an event.

4. Iraq war is a joke and is costing us $200 billion and American lives. He had the chance to capture Bin Laden, and then relied on Afghani troops to do the job.

......need I say more?

my vote is going to kerry...

i dont like bush and his friends.. i dont like how they have millions if not billions of dollars invested in companies used to produce arms and defenses for America and other countries.. ..

so i have stock in a few defense companies too, wtf does that mean~!? i wanted the war to happen that i agree with it~!?

and if you strictly make your political decisions from movies then you should balance them with these:

http://www.fahrenhype911.com/

http://slate.msn.com/id/2102723/

but on a sidenote just vote for who mtv and a few pinko celebs tell y'all to, why bother thinking for yourselves and doing some research...

I'm voting Kerry, my main reason for voting Kerry is the way Bush is handling the war in Iraq. I'm a combat veteran, I got out of the military about 3 years ago because they were changing some policies and I didn't like the way things were going, so I submitted my walking papers and said goodbye after 14 years of service ( active duty & national guard ). I tried to go back in when I heard my old unit was going to Iraq but didn't quite get the paperwork done in time. In some ways I'm glad I didn't make it, in other ways I'm kind of upset about it. Three of my buddies got killed and a whole lot more got wounded during their tour of duty. The stories I heard when my unit got back really got me upset. A few guys told me that when they first got sent into the combat zone about half of them had been issued non-lethal plastic munitions for crowd control. Then I heard about single fire teams being sent out on missions were there should have been three fire teams. Time after time I heard about command not giving a shit about the guys in the field, just get the job done. What's worse is the treatment these guys are getting now that they're back. Most of the guys who have been wounded have been put out of the military on partial disability. Some guys, who have been severely wounded have no prospects at all, have lost jobs, houses, etc. Do you think they got any compensation, counseling or career assistance? NO! Every guy that had a long hospital stay was kept at Ft.Drum NY, 9 hours drive away from their families, while there is a perfectly good military hospital at Groton Ct, only 1 1/2 hrs away, just so that Ft. Drum could use them to get more funding to build a bigger hospital!

Anyhow, I could write a lot more about the bullshit those guys are going through but I'm not. I feel that if we had someone who has "been there, done that" in office, those guys and their families would have gotten a lot better treatment.

VOTE KERRY

I'm voting Kerry, my main reason for voting Kerry is the way Bush is handling the war in Iraq. I'm a combat veteran, I got out of the military about 3 years ago because they were changing some policies and I didn't like the way things were going, so I submitted my walking papers and said goodbye after 14 years of service ( active duty & national guard ). I tried to go back in when I heard my old unit was going to Iraq but didn't quite get the paperwork done in time. In some ways I'm glad I didn't make it, in other ways I'm kind of upset about it. Three of my buddies got killed and a whole lot more got wounded during their tour of duty. The stories I heard when my unit got back really got me upset. A few guys told me that when they first got sent into the combat zone about half of them had been issued non-lethal plastic munitions for crowd control. Then I heard about single fire teams being sent out on missions were there should have been three fire teams. Time after time I heard about command not giving a shit about the guys in the field, just get the job done. What's worse is the treatment these guys are getting now that they're back. Most of the guys who have been wounded have been put out of the military on partial disability. Some guys, who have been severely wounded have no prospects at all, have lost jobs, houses, etc. Do you think they got any compensation, counseling or career assistance? NO! Every guy that had a long hospital stay was kept at Ft.Drum NY, 9 hours drive away from their families, while there is a perfectly good military hospital at Groton Ct, only 1 1/2 hrs away, just so that Ft. Drum could use them to get more funding to build a bigger hospital!

Anyhow, I could write a lot more about the bullshit those guys are going through but I'm not. I feel that if we had someone who has "been there, done that" in office, those guys and their families would have gotten a lot better treatment.

VOTE KERRY

good now tell us how you really feel?!?! :pint:

Kerry all the way...I really hope that those of you who say you are not voting or voting for Nader are joking. In an ideal world, Nader's policies would be great, but they would NEVER work in this country. If Bush wasn't completely screwing up EVERYTHING, I could see why maybe you would vote for Nader to make a statement, but there is way too much at stake to throw your vote down the drain. As for Bush, unless you make more than $200,000 there is no reason you should vote for him.

dgmodel.... if you have a few stocks in a defense company i would say no.. it doesnt make you pro-war...

but if you have millions of dollars invested into companies that produce arms.. wouldn't you want a reason to produce mroe of them, making you a shitload of money?? and if you or your good buddy had a reason to make them wouldn't you push for it...

oh lay off the everyone gets their news from michael moore... he gets his news from the same place we do.. the news!!!

also.. im only voting for kerry because i think he is the lesser of two evils.. a vote for nader would be a complete waste... (although this is only short term..) (if nader gets a greater percentage of the votes, than in 2008 he would get a lot more sponsors, thus having more money for campaigning and advertsing and all the fun stuff associated with politics)

SO I CORRECT MYSELF.... A VOTE FOR NADER ISNT A WASTE.. IN THE LONG RUN IT CAN DO A WORLD OF GOOD..

but honestly.. like i said on the jersey board.. we can probably pay a monkey in banana's to do a better job of running the country than bush... think about it... a years supply of banana's is what... three, four hundred bucks?? tops!! the presidents salary 400K.. so there.. we've got an extra 399,700 bucks to pump back in the economy...

my reasons for george bush

1) unemployment rate is down to 5.5 % which is extremly low

2)since aug of 2003 there have been 1.8 million jobs created and the econy has grown a healthy 5 % every quarter since 3/03...the economy is performing so well that the fed is goin to raise rates again the second time this year

3)homeownership at all time highs....we have the and interest rates have been extremly low

4) Tax cuts work! and they did remember the recession happened 3/01 bush was sworn in 1/01 so we know it had nothing to do w/bush since his economic policys were not in effect...

5)rich people are 1% of the us population and pay 80% of all taxes ...i feel success should be rewarded not punished ..especially since lower income and poor people pay no tax at all and receive all the benefits of our govt

6)nobody talks about afghanistan because it was such a success we liberated millions of women and gave people a real reason to live

7)i believe iraq will succeed in the elections & they will be held in january, now bush never said SADAAM was involved in the planning of 9/11 but we know that he was directly paying palestinian homicide bombers familes ...also we know al zarqawi was in iraq and there were al qaeda training camp in northern iraq...Besides the fact that britain, russian, saudi, and chinese intelligence also said he had WMD at the time

8)i dont trust kerry to deal effectivly with are next biggest threat and thats iran building nukes

Mask i respect the fact your voting nader ...at least you where nader stands on issues.. he has heart..and truly believes what he says the same goes for bush you know where he stands but kerry is such a populist you never know what this guy stands for

dgmodel.... if you have a few stocks in a defense company i would say no.. it doesnt make you pro-war...

but if you have millions of dollars invested into companies that produce arms.. wouldn't you want a reason to produce mroe of them, making you a shitload of money?? and if you or your good buddy had a reason to make them wouldn't you push for it...

oh lay off the everyone gets their news from michael moore... he gets his news from the same place we do.. the news!!!

also.. im only voting for kerry because i think he is the lesser of two evils.. a vote for nader would be a complete waste... (although this is only short term..) (if nader gets a greater percentage of the votes, than in 2008 he would get a lot more sponsors, thus having more money for campaigning and advertsing and all the fun stuff associated with politics)

SO I CORRECT MYSELF.... A VOTE FOR NADER ISNT A WASTE.. IN THE LONG RUN IT CAN DO A WORLD OF GOOD..

but honestly.. like i said on the jersey board.. we can probably pay a monkey in banana's to do a better job of running the country than bush... think about it... a years supply of banana's is what... three, four hundred bucks?? tops!! the presidents salary 400K.. so there.. we've got an extra 399,700 bucks to pump back in the economy...

i didnt mean you specifically when i responded to your post... i was speaking in a broader more general sense...