Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander review

Crobar has door policy, but there seem to be some unknow illogical force behind it.....don't know who were the ppls that didn't get in....maybe is more about attitude than what you are wearing. duno.

attitude?

i was talking to my friends when one of those dickheads that works there came up to me and told me that im underdressed

i think that it is those jerkoffs that work security who have an attitude problem

but whatever, life goes on

:beer:

okay, before i start this can i just ask y ppl are dissin here n watnot? wtf? chill out guys...no one should be fighting...we should be happyyyyyy :) ok now that thats over....here we go!

first of all, weather sucked ASS man...but didn't stop me from going to chill wit ma gurl kimmie for her bday! :biggrin: i worked 2 jobs in the city yesterday, 730-330 then 4-10. then got home, jumped in the shower, got ready n hopped in a cab over to crobar...i told the guy at the door the list i was on n he let me right in..no problems...n i was wearing a tank top, jeans, sneakers AND a hat. so sorries for everyone that didn't get in cuz thats all i saw last nite was ppl dressed like that, although there were a lot of ppl dressed up too (which i dunno y cuz i need to be comfy to dance!!). i dunno wtf that's all about. it was my first time in crobar (impressed by the way) n i was alone so i was afraid i wouldn't find neone...but sure enough there goes kimmie on the dancefloor like wat!! :bounce:

i have to say the opening was "eh" to me...n there was one time where one of the guys dropped a horrible mix...beatmatching was off n everything. but oh well. it was alright...but when sander came on, FORGET IT!!!! never heard him before n i had an AWESOME time. :bowdown: no doubt, sander!! that last song he dropped, AMEN...whoever has it PLEASE SEND IT TO MEEEEEEE...shit was off da HOOK man!! muzik was sick, i have to say.

it was so great seeing everyone there...everybody i met, it was nice meeting u...rosa, no doubt girl...thanx for the compliment!! (but its chasiTy...lol...no worries tho!!)....KIMMIE, like i always say, its awesme goin out with u; ur dancing gets better everytime!! i'm glad u had fun. MIKE, sooo glad u made it out papi!! i LovE dancin with u... :kiss2: MUAH! MATT, sooo happy to see u out man!! LMFAO, where's my camera when i need u to hold it?!?! lol...fuckin ARGENIS man...NO MORE SHOTS FOR UUUU :pint: hahaha...but u always have sick ass moves man; no doubt on the dancing bro...BRANDON, quEEns nigga waaat?!? lol; nice to see u out, man...never really saw u dance i don't think n ya shyt is kinda hot man! keep it up! DREW, ALAN, GABE, BETTY, n everyone else...always a good time man.

now that i wrote a NOVEL and a HALF, i'm out...til next time....

""Go fuck yourself you loser!!

I don't go there to be seen. I wanted to wear comfortable cloth so I can dance my ass off. People like you is the reason the club scene in nyc sucks.

""

Well, since I get comped at crobar I guess they like my styling more than yours.

your posts evince a really slobby negative attitude so maybe you shld stick to avalon or exit or better NJ shore clubs where you will feel at home. and you can dress a mess & soak in it.

Im glad crobar rejects people they view as undesireable. door policy is key to a proper crowd & you obvs dont have what it takes.

enjoy the shore- oh and btw Ive been major in the club scene quite a long time so dont try to blame me for the probs in nyc clubbing- i know a lot of top worldwide djs & the best clubs too so maybe your reject, poorly-dressed bad attitude is what hampers nyc scene? just a thought.

BUY SOME EXPENSIVE clothes & maybe youll get into crobar eventually.

Keep it Real-

seasoned clubber-

i dont get nyc... i can go to avalon and crobar in dirty old gym sneakers sporting a beard and a hat and get in but then can be dressed to the t but wearing a winter hat and get denied from shitty places like bar none.. this city is fucked up...

as far as not getting in goes... i guess if theyre close to capacity they're only going to let in people who look like they are gonna drop money at the bar... so if you stroll up to the doorguy drunk off your ass or have your eyes rolled to the back of your head chances are you arent getting in, bc you bring nothing positive to the club..

what a great night!!! - sander was amazing...had an awesome time...my god - his set from 5am onwards.... :bowdown:

great to hang out w/ all you CP people - as always - you guys are the best...

yeah - the door drama was ridiculous - not sure why they were doing it - specially on such shitty weather...

. And so many people were out from every messege board it was insane. More importantly, CHRIS and KAI did such and amazing job openign up. From the minute i walked into that place and saw KAI up there i didnt stop dancing.Hopefully they will open up for sander again in a few months.Good seeing everyone and meeting new people bday peoiple danced there asses off, and i think WE all had fun.

heh heh thanks Silverbull! you rock, giving the dancefloor mad love right when you walked in!

Someone else in the thread mentioned the sound cutting out. Apparently the filter effect unit the master was patched into shut off on me due to a loose connection in the back. I managed to get sound back after a few seconds of playing with the mixer but it def wasn't my fault!! heh heh

The sound guy came up a minute later and went into the back of the mixer to fix the problem and everything was all good.

It was a great night and Sander was very ON POINT!!

I had absolute no intention of going to this until at 1230 I heard a friend had some extra comps. Haven't been to Crobar since the free Tues party, I had a really good time. It's funny, whether I pay to get in or not, I always drop so much $$ there, but what the hell....

Saw Gabe which was a nice surprise, Mask, nice to FINALLY meet you brother.

Music was on point the whole time, I thought Sander did a really good job, although Crobar's system is great if you're in the middle, if not it didn't really fill the place for me. I was w/ a group of friends who were all having fun, so that made me really happy..... I left around 5ish when the music was really taking off, but the chic I was w/ was dying b/c she had heels on since 7am and had been a real trooper. I would've loved to stay tho, the later it got, the better the music was. All in all great nite, I don't know what the hype is about the DVD/CD players tho....

Anyone?

bassboy .. great meeting you man .. thanks for approaching me .. i can not tell who is who unless they come up and say hi ..

and LOL at the heels thing .. ya man . they wear heels then they complain .. hehe ..

and the music just kept going better and better bro ..

peace

the MASK

I am sorry but I have to vent.

BIG FUCK YOU TO CROBAR !!

I'll never set my foot in that shithole ever again. Fucking dickhead at the door would not let me in because I was wearing a t-shirt. Nice way to treat your patrons and real music heads you fuckers. I've never EVER had problem getting in and now this prick tells me I have to wear button down shirt to get in. I came all way from uptown in such shity weather to see one of my favorite djs and then I get treated like that.

SCREW YOU CROBAR YOU FUCKING BOTTLE SERVICE CHEESE FACTORY!!

sorry to hear about your drama man .. clubs are pretty inconsistant about these things .. akhhh ..

but generally man .. dress up fine .. and have all your dancing gear in a bag .. get in . change and check in the bag .. i did this for years and it works .. unless u know the door people ..

take care

the MASK

ahhhh shit...there i go again my fucking back is killing me from all that dancing :mad: but either way i had a blast *literally (if thats how you spell it)i was passing out as soon as i got in there goddamm them wild turkey shots :pint: whew..i think drew was blasted :pint: too haha.anyways i had a really good time dancing with everyone as usual wich is always fun every single song on sander's first hour i heard it on his sensation set from a couple of months ago so that got me dancing even more good party well cept for that bullshit at the door with people not getting in (what the funk do they want you to wear when its like 32* and all slushy and shit there was no way i would dressed up to go in there in ANY dam way) so sorry for the peeps that didnt get in dood is starting to be a dick at the door but whateva.good looks on that Mask good dancing also ed,matt,Brandon,Mike,Kimmee u get better and better everytime =],Drew muh nukka!!always rockin,Gabe good pimpin kid haha,Kitty,betty even tho u werent dancing ,chasidy your always moving girl

the birthday people,pcr good seeing you buddy oh and ijivyou i think its spelled good meeting ya man.peace out to da entire cp board peeps that was there. 1

arg ... you rocked man .. i am impressed .. u have improved a lot since the first time i saw you couple of months ago .. good shit bro ..

peace

the night was great ... the crowd were right .. the music was awesome .. sander k did much better job than last time i saw him few months ago in crobar .. he worked the crowd pretty well ..

sorry that i could not hear chris and kai .. since i got in the club around 1 am ...

our crew rocked as usual .. when i got in the club .. i made it to the balcony with mr. digital himself .. and watched our group makes a big circle and dance their asses off ... guys you were great .. all with your styles and attitudes ..

very happy birthday to my girl kutekimee .. great moves girl ... very smooth .. creative .. and impressive .. lets get back to practicing sometime .. we did not do that for a while now .. and it is about time ..

happy bday of course to my pals pcr and binary cool . u guys looked happy and rocked the floor ... glad u all had a blast ..

nice meeting the people i met from cp .. i dont know about everyone . but not many ppl came to the 2 am meetup .. probably coz u guys already met earlier .. hehe . so much for coming up to club late ..

nice to see you all .. kutekimme, rosa, tony, beataka, binary, pcr, bassboy, drewminati, argdiezel, digital, rudy, mike (numbers), chasity, liz, liz's bf (sorry cant remember the name), matt, ijiveu, silver, kitty, agi, ibrandon ..

sorry if i missed anyone .. i know there were more .. but i either cant remember or did not meet them .. (didnt do it . didnt do it .. aaaaaaaaaaaa .. hehe)

crobar is generally a great club .. sorry for the door drama .. and people who were on my guest list .. PLEASE e-mail me details if you had any problems .. since we need to fix that crap ...

otherwise .. sander is the man .. and our crew rocked .. GREAT NIGHT

peace

the MASK

Figure I'd just add my two cents: I got there around 11pm and it was pretty dead but within an hour place was packed. I had no problem getting in and yes the weather sucked. I hear people complaining about not getting in. My question to you is this, if you are going to a "superclub" and you know it's a good DJ in town why not dress up a little? Why is it so hard to wear a nice button down or nice jeans. I think between Spirit, Avalon and Crobar, Crobar is definately the best. As far as the music, Sander did an awesome job. He had the crowd pumpin even when I left around 5:30am. Next night out for me will be Lawler & DT :)

""Go fuck yourself you loser!!

I don't go there to be seen. I wanted to wear comfortable cloth so I can dance my ass off. People like you is the reason the club scene in nyc sucks.

""

Well, since I get comped at crobar I guess they like my styling more than yours.

your posts evince a really slobby negative attitude so maybe you shld stick to avalon or exit or better NJ shore clubs where you will feel at home. and you can dress a mess & soak in it.

Im glad crobar rejects people they view as undesireable. door policy is key to a proper crowd & you obvs dont have what it takes.

enjoy the shore- oh and btw Ive been major in the club scene quite a long time so dont try to blame me for the probs in nyc clubbing- i know a lot of top worldwide djs & the best clubs too so maybe your reject, poorly-dressed bad attitude is what hampers nyc scene? just a thought.

BUY SOME EXPENSIVE clothes & maybe youll get into crobar eventually.

Keep it Real-

seasoned clubber-

I am sorry but I have to vent.

BIG FUCK YOU TO CROBAR !!

I'll never set my foot in that shithole ever again. Fucking dickhead at the door would not let me in because I was wearing a t-shirt. Nice way to treat your patrons and real music heads you fuckers. I've never EVER had problem getting in and now this prick tells me I have to wear button down shirt to get in. I came all way from uptown in such shity weather to see one of my favorite djs and then I get treated like that.

SCREW YOU CROBAR YOU FUCKING BOTTLE SERVICE CHEESE FACTORY!!

:nopity:

i had a great time at crobar for Sander K.! I thought Sander was going to be progressive that nite, but he turned out to be so impressive and awesome. He definitely rocked everyone! The crowd is so much better than the elderly crowd at Avalon for million times for sure. People could dance and super nice. I gave Crobar a BIG PLUS!

The real hardcore crowd was the crowd who closed the place down.

Sanders tore it up. His 30 minute encore was fucking amazing :bowdown:

:werd: Sander tore it up... the crowd at closing was DEF the fun-loving happy schmappy people I love to party with... ahhh...what a great time... SO glad you came out Alex!!!

I'll do my review later :hat:

For now, I have to say... THE FRUIT rocks!!!! :rock: The remix Sander spun was awesome! And I was sooo happy he dropped it again at the end of the night yo!!!

:werd: Sander tore it up... the crowd at closing was DEF the fun-loving happy schmappy people I love to party with... ahhh...what a great time... SO glad you came out Alex!!!

I'll do my review later :hat:

For now, I have to say... THE FRUIT rocks!!!! :rock: The remix Sander spun was awesome! And I was sooo happy he dropped it again at the end of the night yo!!!

girl . you forgot to mention how you and i tore it up like crazy at the end of the night .. there was like a huge crowd around us baby .. watching with amusmenet and admiration our couple move together like there is no other couple on the floor ..

we did wonders .. babe .. be proud of yourself .. and me .. coz we rockeddddddddd the floor .. eeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa

the MASK