Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How stepped on is my blow?

if your in NY VERY CUT. the pure shit comes from florids. Once they get it, first thing they do it cut it, then they resell it up here where your dealer probably cuts it again. Your mostly sniffing SHIT. like 15% real coke. I was stupid enough to mess around witht htat shit like 10 times, then i stopped it. Funny you mentioned it, today i was thinking about how stupid i was. i cant beleive i even tried it. Still miss it sometimes in a weird way. A girl i know really fucked up her nose by sniffing some shit she would pick up from the bronx. she sniffed like 100 bux worth a day(thats alot for everyday). now if you press her nose. it smushes in, she burnt the cardilage(i think i butchered that word).

if your in NY VERY CUT. the pure shit comes from florids. Once they get it, first thing they do it cut it, then they resell it up here where your dealer probably cuts it again. Your mostly sniffing SHIT. like 15% real coke. I was stupid enough to mess around witht htat shit like 10 times, then i stopped it. Funny you mentioned it, today i was thinking about how stupid i was. i cant beleive i even tried it. Still miss it sometimes in a weird way. A girl i know really fucked up her nose by sniffing some shit she would pick up from the bronx. she sniffed like 100 bux worth a day(thats alot for everyday). now if you press her nose. it smushes in, she burnt the cardilage(i think i butchered that word).

thanks, i'm a few hours north of chicago.

odds are, its very cut. I wouldnt mess with that shit, but if u do. Make sure its in rock form(althouth, that doesnt mean shit, its still more likely that its more pute than when someone sells you it as a powder). Also toss some on your gums. The more numb your mouth gets, the more pure it is(which once again, doenst mean shit...its still cut) If your mouth barely gets numb, your sniffing shit.

You will always sniff shitty coke that is cut. Pure shit is rare and hard to come by. The whole thing is, its good to try to minimize the risk of snorting REALLLLLY bad shit.

Which I have no problem giving out.

You have to understand who you are buying from. People that want to make money. 2 Categories.

1. People that wanna keep you around with good shit.

2. Your on vacation in SOBE some little cuban kid offers you some shit for $30 (obviously you know its shit but for $30 you take it) he laughs as he walks away b/c he knows theres gonna be 50 assholes just like you that night doing the same shit.

(#2 happend to me...only difference is that I found him the next night...beat the fuck outta him with my boys...took all his crappy shit and dumped it all over him and his 2 friends)

purity totally depends on how much and who you're buying from.... and most importantly... how much you're paying. If you're willing to pay the price you can get very pure stuff in the city.... Not all of what comes to new york get here through florida... there are plenty of shipments coming directly into the ports in NJ and Staten Island... not to mention cargo that makes its way to the west side piers on cruise ships and on planes. The problem i find is that people arent willing to pay the price for quality... especially if they dont know the difference. Everyone is looking to pay 30 dollars a gram for something that costs dealers about 22-23 a gram if theyre buying top quality kilos. Call me crazy but i dont know anyone who's taking that kind of risk for $7 a gram profit. You get what you pay for... the truth is most people cant tell the difference unless they're doing really good shit side by side with garbage. If you're willing to pay 50 a gram you'll get something around 60-70% pure... that $30 gram is probably around 35-40%.... if you're lucky

purity totally depends on how much and who you're buying from.... and most importantly... how much you're paying. If you're willing to pay the price you can get very pure stuff in the city.... Not all of what comes to new york get here through florida... there are plenty of shipments coming directly into the ports in NJ and Staten Island... not to mention cargo that makes its way to the west side piers on cruise ships and on planes. The problem i find is that people arent willing to pay the price for quality... especially if they dont know the difference. Everyone is looking to pay 30 dollars a gram for something that costs dealers about 22-23 a gram if theyre buying top quality kilos. Call me crazy but i dont know anyone who's taking that kind of risk for $7 a gram profit. You get what you pay for... the truth is most people cant tell the difference unless they're doing really good shit side by side with garbage. If you're willing to pay 50 a gram you'll get something around 60-70% pure... that $30 gram is probably around 35-40%.... if you're lucky

where do u gain all your fuckin knowledge......books...lol :bowdown: