Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls: how long before you give up on playing

fearlesss

I am currently playing a game of phone tag with this girl I met. This is day 2 I met her on friday but was not home on saturday so I didn't call. For some reason I do not getting my vmx's till about an hour to an hour and a half after I miss the call. How long before you just give up and take the loss?

i guess it is kinda petty but when i was single i would pretty much only leave one msg for someone and if they chose not to respond that was the end of it. i think calling more than 2x and getting no response makes you seem desperate and annoying. 2x is acceptable but usually if someone wants to speak with you, you should only have to call once.

Why does the world feel the need to play games. :confused:

Everyone is so hung on playing the game. To me it is a joke. If I am interested I am gonna let you know I am interested. If not, I will let you know that I am not. I hate playing with peoples brains. Sometimes it is my downfall cause to many women are stuck on having to have some kind of game to follow. But to me it is childish. If it is a game she wants than it is not me she is looking for.

Not to say throw yourself at someone. But there is a way to go about things without playing the game.

me and my bf never played any games. we met and liked eachother, i slept over but nothing happened, well we kissed and stuff but not much happened :laugh2:... then we were both calling eachother the next day like crazy because we wanted to see eachother again and we have been together ever since.

me and my bf never played any games. we met and liked eachother, i slept over but nothing happened, well we kissed and stuff but not much happened :laugh2:... then we were both calling eachother the next day like crazy because we wanted to see eachother again and we have been together ever since.

That is how my girl and I started out. We did have some semi mutual friends. So the comfort level was raised from the beginning. And neither one of us are into the games. The funny thing is. Every serious relationship I was in never started in any games. And all the fucked up relationships I have had started in games.

Ironic.

This same friggen type of thread starts up again every 60 days ......

... and the reason is cuz everyone experiences it once in their life.

After youve done it enough (dozens of times), you know how it is.

Listen - if you are going out avg 2 nights per week and pulling in 2-4 sets of numbers per week, you know, in 4 weeks youre easily carrying a dozen numbers. So are you gonna fret cuz one didnt call yah? Na.

Everyone differs. Here's a couple of thoughts:

a) If the chick is a party freak, and you can tell, try calling her up at at night and seeing what club she's at and wassup. It works. :licker:

B) If the chick is total gf material to you, hey, she may in turn not groove you. It happens. Its a bummer. But it happens.

c) Finally, if the chick is asking your number, calling you up, calling you up again, and then when she sees you, she's all compliments and has that look in her eyes - come the reality ... she wants you.

d) One last thing ...

Alotta people have this ... one call .. two call ... FRIGGEN crap-ola. Even my friends do it too. People need to stop it. Why? Because people have shit going on their lives - bad work week, family members sick, cell phone blew up, out of town. Everyone expects people to stop and call them back THAT day and give them a date THAT week. People have patience. If the person is hot and awesome, pursue. Pursue. Pursue.

I am currently playing a game of phone tag with this girl I met. This is day 2 I met her on friday but was not home on saturday so I didn't call. For some reason I do not getting my vmx's till about an hour to an hour and a half after I miss the call. How long before you just give up and take the loss?

two calls buddy...

Guest gabo
i guess it is kinda petty but when i was single i would pretty much only leave one msg for someone and if they chose not to respond that was the end of it. i think calling more than 2x and getting no response makes you seem desperate and annoying. 2x is acceptable but usually if someone wants to speak with you, you should only have to call once.
yea thats about right

Alright a little off topic sort of but here goes...

Trying to figure out what's up with this girl that I've know for almost a year and a half. About 6 months after knowing her and talking to her I finally got the nerve to ask her out. She said she'd like that and that would be cool. Well later in the week like thursday or something we were set to go out. So I call her to see what time she wanted to meet or I'd pick her up. She tells me that shes got to many things going on and would like to get together the following week. (Note: I see her every few weeks or so cause she's one of the bar girls at our local bar that us guys hang out at) So I see here a few weeks later. She comes over and hugs me and acts like nothing ever happened. So needless to say we set something up for the following week. This time when I call she was sick which was true. Since my friends are her friends too. I was starting to think, what the hell, I'm not into this game shit. Anyway she's like I'm so sorry I'll make it up to you. Okay. So just last myself and our usuall group headed up there. After being there for about 15 minutes she comes out of now where arms wide open for a hug. So we hug, asks how are ya... blah blah blah. So I figured after being messed with 2 times already I'd just lay it out there and ask her what was up. She tell's me that she's been busy. Okay what ever, but not form what I've heard from another girl I know that's her friend. So at the end of the night she tell's me to call her Tuesday this week cause she wants to see me. I'm thinking alright about damn time. Call her Tuesday and we talk for about 10 minutes and out of the blue she's like I'll call you back alright. I'm like okay. A hour goes by and still no call back. By now I'm like WTF.... So I'll call her back and get the voicemail, leave a message say hey what's up, what happened to calling me back. Haven't gotten a call back as of yet.

So what the heck is her deal do you guys and gals think? Like I said I hate to play games. I know the last guy she dated was an asshole, ya I can say that cause I met him before. And the one before that she told me cheated on her, what a looser.

Any advise on what to do, never had this situation come up before.

*Sorry for the rough typing, wanted to post this before I headed off to class*

My situation was we would call each other back but always get the others vmx.

I've had this situation (kinda). Cut your losses and be friends or what ever. The fact that she didn't call you back tuesday when she said she would says alot. Do not call her anymore, she's got your number. She knows she's got you and now she's having fun with you.

Trying to figure out what's up with this girl that I've know for almost a year and a half. About 6 months after knowing her and talking to her I finally got the nerve to ask her out. She said she'd like that and that would be cool. Well later in the week like thursday or something we were set to go out. So I call her to see what time she wanted to meet or I'd pick her up. She tells me that shes got to many things going on and would like to get together the following week. (Note: I see her every few weeks or so cause she's one of the bar girls at our local bar that us guys hang out at) So I see here a few weeks later. She comes over and hugs me and acts like nothing ever happened. So needless to say we set something up for the following week. This time when I call she was sick which was true. Since my friends are her friends too. I was starting to think, what the hell, I'm not into this game shit. Anyway she's like I'm so sorry I'll make it up to you. Okay. So just last myself and our usuall group headed up there. After being there for about 15 minutes she comes out of now where arms wide open for a hug. So we hug, asks how are ya... blah blah blah. So I figured after being messed with 2 times already I'd just lay it out there and ask her what was up. She tell's me that she's been busy. Okay what ever, but not form what I've heard from another girl I know that's her friend. So at the end of the night she tell's me to call her Tuesday this week cause she wants to see me. I'm thinking alright about damn time. Call her Tuesday and we talk for about 10 minutes and out of the blue she's like I'll call you back alright. I'm like okay. A hour goes by and still no call back. By now I'm like WTF.... So I'll call her back and get the voicemail, leave a message say hey what's up, what happened to calling me back. Haven't gotten a call back as of yet.

So what the heck is her deal do you guys and gals think? Like I said I hate to play games. I know the last guy she dated was an asshole, ya I can say that cause I met him before. And the one before that she told me cheated on her, what a looser.

it sounds to me like she doesnt want to just right out and say she doesnt want to hook up with you, either cuz she doesnt want to hurt ur feelings or shes just stringin ya along.....games suck - say what u want, and when and how u want it damit!!

Cut your losses and move on. The bottom line is that if she was digging you she would call you and set something up with you... She has your number, let her call you. I doubt it will ever happen though...

^ i agree...sorry, but if she only seems into you when she sees you, and never makes the initiative to call, she's not into you... i think she is giving you a runaround and does not know how tell you she's not into you with out hurting your feelings...:itsok:

Trying to figure out what's up with this girl that I've know for almost a year and a half.....

I respect everyone's opinion .....

.... but those of who you say one or two calls and move on are a bunch of FOOLS.

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND - cell phones are not reliable. I have 1/2 dozen stories alone ith chciks who I hooked up, not weeks, but months later, cuz of their f-kd up cell phone that never got my message and I never got their messages.

My ex and me hounded each other for weeks with neither ever getting the others message and thinking hte other wasnt interested. Believe me - we were VERYYYY interested :licker:

And you ready of this one - week before Halloween this chick was ALLLL up in my s@ ht (detials in a previous post) ... I called her for two weeks (about 5 calls) - im like WTF.... every time I called I got another girl with the same first name but different last name. Finally, two days ago she calls me out of the blue, says SHES been trying to get ME since October, I never got the messages. I check here number - she inverted two digits by accident when she gave me the #s drunk.

For all of those who say one call and thats it - I have 3 words for you : DONT TRUST CELLPHONES lol