Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whoa!

renzo2

well i agree about the fans but go easy on wallace he was just caught up in the fact that artest pretty much punched him on the way up. Everyone from bird to jordan have gotton into shit like that in the heat of the moment.

Oh please...I've seen Artest knock bigger guys on their ass with harder fouls. If he wanted to really do damage, he would have. A flagrant was never even called...Wallace should've shut up and shot the free throws.

great ill buy the tickets and you can go. The chance of being noticed is slim to shit, shave my head grow a beard, wear sun glasses, what ever there are ways around it.

and the shot oniell had on that fat guy he should of knocked him out but that fat guy was still able to get up lucky oniell lost his footing.

great ill buy the tickets and you can go. The chance of being noticed is slim to shit, shave my head grow a beard, wear sun glasses, what ever there are ways around it.

and the shot oniell had on that fat guy he should of knocked him out but that fat guy was still able to get up lucky oniell lost his footing.

thats cause o'neil hits like a bitch

:)

Oh please...I've seen Artest knock bigger guys on their ass with harder fouls. If he wanted to really do damage, he would have. A flagrant was never even called...Wallace should've shut up and shot the free throws.

so wait wallace gets hammered but he should just shoot free throws, but artest gets hit with a plastic cup with ice and he should be able to go into the stands and punch random people.

you make no sense. are you and artest bff

what is the nba going to fine the fans? Or suspend them from work? What the hell do you want the NBA to do when this represent .00000001% of the fans and it represents about 2% of the nba.

who's talking about the whole fan base :confused: i'm talking about the rowdy ones at the game.... accountability is the magic word. what should the nba do ? how about urging the pistons to yank their season tickets if they are enrolled....or press charges. "whats good for the goose... " so to speak.

so wait wallace gets hammered but he should just shoot free throws, but artest gets hit with a plastic cup with ice and he should be able to go into the stands and punch random people.

you make no sense. are you and artest bff

now that wasn't necessary you f'n punk...and you're comparing apples and oranges...because it wasn't a flagrant foul...I wouldn't let him dunk either.

now that wasn't necessary you f'n punk...and you're comparing apples and oranges...because it wasn't a flagrant foul...I wouldn't let him dunk either.

hey i was just kidding.

But artest gave a hard foul, wallace should of just shot his free throws, and artest should of stayed on the floor. End of story.

if artest is not a bitch and throw a hard foul like a little bitch lol

You're probably one of those fans that would throw stuff out on the field/court...now I can see why you're acting this way.

And also...Artest is a lil bitch huh? You would be quivering like a 5 year-old girl if he was up in your grill... :shake:

You're probably one of those fans that would throw stuff out on the field/court...now I can see why you're acting this way.

And also...Artest is a lil bitch huh? You would be quivering like a 5 year-old girl if he was up in your grill... :shake:

ill put it to u like this..a lot of guys i grew up with balled with ron...and they all agree..Ron is the nicest guy in the world...on the court he's a monster. but thats just competitive fire..

and for the record..Ron would bust all of our shits...without a doubt

wallace didnt start the riot...the cup hitting artest while he was laying like a bitch on the scorer's table did...if artest doest lay on the table, lounging as if saying "i am the shit" the fans wouldnt have thrown the cup at him...his attitude is what sets fans off...

i would have ron crying for his mommy. ;)

Charles oakley, now that dude will scare the hell out of anyone.

And i would never ever throw anything onto any court. I have way too much respect for the game, but if i see that dude chargin me i will defend myself and whoever i am with.

wallace didnt start the riot...the cup hitting artest while he was laying like a bitch on the scorer's table did...if artest doest lay on the table, lounging as if saying "i am the shit" the fans wouldnt have thrown the cup at him...his attitude is what sets fans off...

His "attitude" give the fans a right to throw stuff....excuse me while I go laugh my ass off

If Wallace doesn't react to a little foul...this doesn't happen...no?

no, if artest doesnt go into the stands this shit doesnt happen. wallace shoved him, fine. everything is still cool, the players, coaches and the ref's take care of it. wallace likely gets a game suspension. cool.

artest lays down on the scorers table and gets a beer dumped on him, fine. point at the fan who did it and tell police to take care of the problem. but no, he goes after him, starts punching the wrong guy, other fans get involved, pacers players get involved, more fans get involved, more pacers players get involved . . .

His "attitude" give the fans a right to throw stuff....excuse me while I go laugh my ass off

its not right...i never said it was right...i am saying his attitude is the reason the fans go into it...if he doesnt act like an ass the ppl dont go nutz...u think the guy threw the cup because he fouled wallace??? now thats stupid...