Clubplanet Nightlife Community

finder's fee...

dgmodel

youre walking down the street, you find a wallet... instinct takes over you pick it up and look through it immediately... you find id, a middle to older aged gentleman and from the looks of it average middle class type of guy... however along with the id, theres a lotto ticket... winning lotto ticket... what do you do~!?

yeah but if someone finds a lottery ticket doesn't it become theres...so fuck sending the wallet back if anybody ask, you just found a lottery ticket on the street...if anything, if they could somehow proove it was his than the most that would happen would be he would get the money but you wouldn't get sued

Keep some of the money and send the wallet back. I would much rather just have my wallet back. Its the worst when u loose it. You spend 3 days calling to cancel your credit cards, get a new liscense, SS card and whatever else u got in there. I would tell the person to keep some money if it was me...

Keep some of the money and send the wallet back. I would much rather just have my wallet back. Its the worst when u loose it. You spend 3 days calling to cancel your credit cards, get a new liscense, SS card and whatever else u got in there. I would tell the person to keep some money if it was me...

You are all forgetting the winning lotto ticket...

never carry ur SS card unless u need it for something specific...

On the back of the Lotto ticket is the distinct ability to sign your name on the back of the ticket. Unless your signature is expressly stated on the back... in all likelihood that ticket is "bearer paper." In other words, whoever holds it, owns it. Proving ownership would be a bitch and a half. Your only proof would be to produce the location where you brought the ticket and by the time you state your argument, he looked it up on nylottery.org.