Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my new phone.

beautiful phone but return that ish!! go through an authorized online dealer and u can get the phone for $100-200 cheaper

p.s. have u actually tested it yourself? how does it feel? solid? i know its slim but everyone says its pretty wide (im anal about phones in my pocket)

well after a week of deciding. i decided to go with cingular and got the new motorola razr phone.

heres some pics of the phone... (i just wanted a bluetooth phone) 499 for the phone, and im very happy that its gsm so i can swap phones every 3 months or so....

3b_1_b.JPG

5b_1_b.JPG

side profile...

v3_2xx.gif

v3_3xx.gif

v3_4xx.gif

chris and i saw this... fuckin insane.... but cing. sucks...

does dana carvey still own most of it~!?

beautiful phone but return that ish!! go through an authorized online dealer and u can get the phone for $100-200 cheaper

p.s. have u actually tested it yourself? how does it feel? solid? i know its slim but everyone says its pretty wide (im anal about phones in my pocket)

http://www.wirefly.com/specialoffer.asp?referringdomain=wirefly&zipcode=20855&agent=&refcode1=razrv3whp&refcode2=wlnp&eid=&manid=&oflag=specialoffer&carrierid=62&phoneid=7040 for $400

http://www.cng.intelenetwireless.com/ for $284

Pretty hot phone, but like Iamme said, it's a little too wide.

ALMOST as dope as mine.

Yea, ever since ATT & Cingular merged, I'm getting service in areas that I didn't used to before. Plus, ATT/Cing let you upgrade your phone AT LEAST every 6 months, and it's usually for free.

Verizon is a crock of shit and WAY too expensive. And WTF is up with their insurance plan? Pay $6 a month so when you lose or break your phone you pay another $50 to get a new one?

I bought my phone in April and got it for $125 (phone was going for $300 at the time with a new contract) and I renewed my service agreement. I thought that I lost my phone a month later so I called them and told them. They told me if I renew my service contract again, they'll give me the same exact phone for free. So I did and I found my phone and sold the old one on eBay for $250.

:peeright: VERIZON :peeleft:

Verizon is a crock of shit and WAY too expensive. And WTF is up with their insurance plan? Pay $6 a month so when you lose or break your phone you pay another $50 to get a new one?

Cingular has the same policy...that and the 1500 cap on txt msgs ruined it for me...I'm still deciding on a carrier

but that's definitely a great phone...

No doubt, i just found that out the hard way. You pay all this money and then they send you a refurbished phone. The biggest piece of shit ever. I called to complain about phone and they would send me another battery, finally they sent me a brand new LG phone.

i cancelled that insurance with the quickness, i feel like such a jackass for paying all that money for nothing

No doubt, i just found that out the hard way. You pay all this money and then they send you a refurbished phone. The biggest piece of shit ever. I called to complain about phone and they would send me another battery, finally they sent me a brand new LG phone.

i cancelled that insurance with the quickness, i feel like such a jackass for paying all that money for nothing

i had the same problem.dropped my phone in the toilet..luckily i knew some kid at verizon and he gave me a new one