Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my new phone.

my LG has been acting up too, its pissing me off, i love the phone but it freezes up and shuts off on its own and goes back on again, its wierd

No doubt, i just found that out the hard way. You pay all this money and then they send you a refurbished phone. The biggest piece of shit ever. I called to complain about phone and they would send me another battery, finally they sent me a brand new LG phone.

i cancelled that insurance with the quickness, i feel like such a jackass for paying all that money for nothing

thanks for sharing.

i am a geek and all but i just dont see the point in having a phoen that does anymore than have a phone book and the ability to make calls. i have a camera phone and guess how many pictures i have taken, maybe 3 and out of those how many have i gotten off my phone? a big ZERO. i dont text message because when i leave the house i dont want anything to do with a computer & txt msging reminds me of being online. i dunno. i pay 2 bucks a month for 200 txt's but i dont use them... i was happy with my old shitty phoen that had no bells and whistles but the battery had a short so i had to get a new one. i actually miss my old one.

i have verizon btw & i like the service. it is expensive but i have good service most of the time. also, you have to be a moron to buy cell phone insurance. if you lose your phone you can get a replacement phoen without an insurance plan. you have to know how to talk to people to get your way though. i am getting the next few months free because i am a bitch. believe what they say, the squeeky wheel DOES get the oil. :D

after being a 5 year nextel customer i just switched over to verizon yesterday.. Although i had good service with my pyhone, thought nextel has a great customer service and happy with my plan... i thought their phnes were always one step behind. (plus my bf may live in the only place that does not get nextel service)

so here is my new phone.. so far i am pretty psyched about the phone and the features...