Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lap dances rules

fearlesss

the states or~!? general rule of thumb from what i hear is you cant touch them but they can touch you, some places dont have lapdances but have tabledances which is even dumber than lapdances, and just remember theres no sex in the champagne room... tiger woods yall tiger woods yall...

whats the fascination with strip clubs anyhow. Went to 4 when i was 19 and didnt really like them at all. Why pay to see a woman strip and give you a hard on. When you can just meet a woman and have sex it makes more sense to me. But for 7 yrs now the longest ive gone without sex is 2 months, so theres really no need for a strip club.

So I'm turning 21 and my buddies are taking me to a strip club. I never been. So what are the rules to private dances? touching? what if I do'nt gett a hard on ( or should I not?)

well if you pay more then 20 bucks you are allowed to put your thumb in her ass.

whats the fascination with strip clubs anyhow. Went to 4 when i was 19 and didnt really like them at all. Why pay to see a woman strip and give you a hard on. When you can just meet a woman and have sex it makes more sense to me. But for 7 yrs now the longest ive gone without sex is 2 months, so theres really no need for a strip club.

agree 1000%... so pointless... when i was in canada a friend of mine spent 200 for half an hour... lmao, i was shocked this kid was that big of a herb...

Don't waste your time. Went to Stilletos once and finally cracked after the same whores came around like 20 times each... I succumbed to pressure... needless to say I couldn't get aroused since there was like 10 other guys in the "lap dance room" getting dances... I was like - this is gross.

Funnier experience was in Arizona where the girls wear clear pasties and come up to you with a purse... was wondering what was in the purse until I went for a dance and she pulled out a bottle of lotion... gross...

In Texas (just outside of Arlington), I once saw some Spanish dude walk up to the dance floor/stage while this chick was on all fours... he had been tipping her for a while ($1's from what I could see). Anyway - all of a sudden he puts his face forward and she backs her ass up into his face and his face was sandwiched between her cheeks for at least 30 solid seconds. I burst out laughing...

Damn I miss traveling at my old job :(

...each club has its own rules but it really depends on the set up they have and the dancer.....usu if you go with someone that knows, theyll tell you who to get a dance with and what can be done....otherwise you learn by trial and error.....and dont be afraid to try.......

comin from a guy who works at a stip club....

ya pretty much sit back and let the girl do what she wants.. Feel free to ask how much it is before she starts workin.. don't be afraid to say no, and always be nice...

If the girls want they will sit with you and hang out.. some only want you to buy them shit and some will sit and buy you shit just to actually talk to someone whos having a good time not just tryin to touch a stripper....

buy them drinks~! wtf... do you buy your waiter an entree when you go out to eat~!? they should buy me drinks theyre the ones who work there and get the employee discount... wtf, plus its in their best interest to buy me drinks, cause then youd be more inclined to waste money on these hoochies... icon13.gif