Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  

Simpson as "daisy duke"

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /images/dukesofhazzard_daisy1.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.filmrot.com Port 80

its a good thing we read about this in september, and again now to refresh our memories...

the pic is brand new and the first one of her in the "infamous" shorts. not that i'm a huge fan, just thought people would want to see/judge her "talent" for the role.

the pic is brand new and the first one of her in the "infamous" shorts. not that i'm a huge fan, just thought people would want to see/judge her "talent" for the role.

i have trouble believing that since this is whatever sees:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /images/dukesofhazzard_daisy1.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.filmrot.com Port 80

werd - a brunette!! Daisy wasn't no blonde!! What the fuck they trying to do here!

Who's playing Boss Hogg? Enus and Roscoe?

burt reynolds is playing boss hogg?? WTF? unless he has shrunk a foot and gained 100lbs!! very bad casting in this one.