Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Current CP Power Couple

lalate

yeah well wasn't Lina a virgin until a month ago or something

wasn´t that right after they broke up??

i think that why he´s been crying. she keeps him on the line for like what? how long where they together, a year or more? and then they break up and she gets fucked by the first guy she meets. i think i would cry too :laugh:

i remember i told him all women were whores and give it up virgin or not... for the right man (or men in this case). he said i was full of shit ;)

i think that why he´s been crying. she keeps him on the line for like what? how long where they together, a year or more? and then they break up and she gets fucked by the first guy she meets. i think i would cry too :laugh:

i remember i told him all women were whores and give it up virgin or not... for the right man (or men in this case). he said i was full of shit ;)

This is just .......... shocking and hard to believe ........

.... WOW! Tell us more. :D

more cp couples drama

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=172715&page=1&pp=15

check the second and last page, jroo´s posts and his bitch´s (the one responding to me). he deleted them but parts are still visible due to quoting. hilarious stuff.

LMFAO!!!

here's another question for you guys. say, your girl was hanging out with a friend of hers that you dont know. they kissed, made out for a minute. not groping or touching but frenched. and they were all alone. and she had the balls to tell you the next day. she was sober, two beers and a hit of pot like 2-3 hours before. he was drunk and made the move. would you dump her then? and if not. would you dump her two weeks later when she hid the fact that she was gonna clean some condos with him to make money on the side, after saying that she would never talk to him again. he called her. with all that said, how about 3 weeks before where she made out with a girlfriend of hers and then the two girls kissed a friend of their's that never gets laid. would you dump her then? what about even if you told her that if she kissed a guy after that it would be over, then she proceeded to the first thing i brought up here. a week before she kissed him she said that she wanted to have babies with me and raise a family. im so confused. we are long distance too, about an hour and a half. dating over a year now. why do i hold on? love is a bitch.

Can't make a ho a housewife nucca!!

:gang:

id be crying too! poor guy.