Clubplanet Nightlife Community

when you can't respect someone's profession

lollie60

I have a tendency to get involved ONLY with creative artistic men. I've been with a dj (one quite well known ) , photographers and now a tv producer from L.A

I respect talented and creative men. Being creative is the most important thing to me. So I'm not really attracted to 'normal'guys with a'normal' job and a 'normal' life

Wall street dudes, doctors or lawyers don't impress me because anyone can goto med school and law school or get a wall street job.

For the most part, well said.

you said few drinks . How many cups of coffee ,tea or soy milk can one person drink really at a time ? lol

fine ..let's discuss

lol who knows, i see these hipsters sitting in coffee shops all day and night so apparently more than one, but i initially meant a few as plural since you and i would both have one... but whatever, let's not quibble over semantics...

girls doin entertainment rocks...

I don't mind the profesional so much as long as i like her-

- and that she don't mind i'm spendin my time with my lazy ass on the beach or the coach :hat:

I dunno, but it seem lot of people use their occupation rather than their look to tell who they are, in that case, if you got a unkewl job....

Well would you rather be with someone who is creative but isnt that sweet of a fella. And some people are put in this world to make other people happy not necessarily to "SUCCEED" in this "MATERIALISTIC WORLD" where its filled with lies,evil,hate, and money. If his GOAL in life is to be HAPPY and makle others smile then hes much better of a person who has to get a JOB that pays alot of money to feel good bout himself. My ex g/f use to be a graphic designer for georgio armani making some good bucks. But quit after seeing how PHONY and CORRUPT advertisig is to the public.

Oh And Btw Just Because You Have A Job Hat Isnt Creative Doesnt Mean Your Not Creative... I Mean People Would Say Im Creative And Im Going To Be A Cop Hopefully, Not Because I Have No Goals But Because I Dont Want To Waste Anymore $ In A Classroom And I Want/need Job Security

Oh And Btw Just Because You Have A Job Hat Isnt Creative Doesnt Mean Your Not Creative... I Mean People Would Say Im Creative And Im Going To Be A Cop Hopefully, Not Because I Have No Goals But Because I Dont Want To Waste Anymore $ In A Classroom And I Want/need Job Security

you are 100% right. i am a designer which is creative but i do not have stable employment. i am doing well right now but i could have no work next month at all. if i was offered an administrative job that paid the same and was stable i would take it. would i then no longer be considered creative because i work as an admin assistant? i have been creative my whole life, i draw, paint, design, write... i dont think what you do to survive dictates your character.

i really don't care what someone does, as long as they can support themselves, and don't mind that i work too...oddly enough i've datted guys that would ask me to call in sick just to hang out with them. while its all sweet to take a day off to hang with your sweetie...unless your going to pay my bills and hear my boss bitch at me for calling in sick, i don't want to hear it.

p.s.

nycpd start at aprox. 39$ BUT they get excellent benn. and a pension. you work 21 years and you can retire for a full pension.

as far a creative jobs, i'm finishing school with a ba. with an fa. in graphic design, and i have a feeling that i'm going to wind up having my own business. (like a bakery or something along that line.) i'm already starting to hate the corprate world.