Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its Cutting Time!

Felix_Leiter

so what are your routines?

im gonna head over to Ruth Chris' steak house one last time..have a nice big juicy filet with extra creamerd spinach and extra mashed potatoes..then stick to the diet..

extra cardio then..

when you cut..do you just watch your diet or do you tweak your gym routine to add more cardio? lift less??

I never try to "lift less". One thing that scares me the most is loosing too much muscle size when dieting. So if anything, when I begin dieting, I try to turn up the intesity in the gym even more if I can manage.

Other than that. My Vasopro came in on Saturday. Gonna start that on Monday. 1 Vasopro and 1 ephedra free stacker 3 times a day. Cardio either 1st thing in the am, or right after lifting. For right now, I'm not going to be VERY strict with my diet. I'll save that until it starts to warm up again in the spring.

don't u think its alittle early to start cutting?

we're 6 months out till june. You guys have plenty of time to put on some good LBM before you even think about geting started.

Im not cutting till late late feb.

yea way too early. Late feb sounds like a much better choice.

To early to diet, I need my fat to keep me warm. When I diet, I eat smaller meals every 3 hours, decrease(not cut out) the carbs and do my cardio after lifting weights. I do cardio more days a week when cutting down. Right now I try to load up on the protein.

damn you guys are starting to cut already, that's pretty damn early. even late feb is early for me. i pretty much stay on the lean side year round so for me to cut for the summer is like four weeks of strict diet and cardio.

when i cut though, once i get into that mode i go crazy. nothing will set me off. get my complex carbs in the the morning, early afternoon, maybe a little something before i go to the gym at night depending on how im feeling. and it's pretty much all protein for me.

I was originally planning on cutting at the beginning of March; however, I might hold off til later since a lot of the weight I have been adding is muscle. Aside from the mid section, everything else is great. I might just begin to watch my carb intake at the beginning of March (eliminate all soda and mixed drinks) and start up the cardio for a couple days a week. Definitely nothing too intense.

Post ephedra (this past summer) I drank a ton of water, some skim milk and only one cup of juice each day. Cardio was performed around 3 times a week for 20-30 minute intervals. That was enough to take me to 10% bodyfat. I am probably around 13% right now and want to get shredded this summer (around 8% will be fine for me). Beverages will be the same as above, I will abstain from all sweets (April - end of summer) and I'll limit my bread/pasta intake.

Cardio wise, I'll probably be in the gym doing cardio (mostly bike) four times a week for 45 minutes..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When you cut like I do make sure that you do every muscle independently. For example 21's are perfect for hittting 3 areas of the bi-cept and well as tricept. Now to target the tricept you have a lot of excersizes. Cutting is about hitting each muscle independently so you see lines. Fo rme i eat whatever i want becuase i am way to thin i think. But more of what you eat will go to your stomach so you doing abs and not eating right wont help. Also doing trees will also cut you as well. So doing bench press you take a weight lets say 100lbs and lift that 10 times. Then move up weight and do that 8 times, then move up and do that 6, then again at 4 and again at 2. This will cut you up nice as well.

When you cut like I do make sure that you do every muscle independently. For example 21's are perfect for hittting 3 areas of the bi-cept and well as tricept. Now to target the tricept you have a lot of excersizes. Cutting is about hitting each muscle independently so you see lines. Fo rme i eat whatever i want becuase i am way to thin i think. But more of what you eat will go to your stomach so you doing abs and not eating right wont help. Also doing trees will also cut you as well. So doing bench press you take a weight lets say 100lbs and lift that 10 times. Then move up weight and do that 8 times, then move up and do that 6, then again at 4 and again at 2. This will cut you up nice as well.

goood lord where do I begin :doh: elite set the poor boy straight please

goood lord where do I begin :doh: elite set the poor boy straight please

Not every excersise works the same on everyone else. Remember the #1 thing when working out especially the 1st time is to try diffrent things. The way i mention got me cut up very nice, I have some friends on here that would back me up. Hence why not all protein shakes work the same on everyone. Everyones body is diffrent.

just wanted to let everybody know im down 10lbs

BECAUSE I WAS FUCKIGN SICK

best diet get the flu for a week and lose 10lbs..THE WWORST...im so pissed...

tomorrow i got HARD now that im 100% witha weeks + rest

i was going to cut back in the middle of march and vut finally in february...

BUT FUCK THAT

I look like im ready to blow away in the wind

:mad::mad:

just wanted to let everybody know im down 10lbs

BECAUSE I WAS FUCKIGN SICK

best diet get the flu for a week and lose 10lbs..THE WWORST...im so pissed...

tomorrow i got HARD now that im 100% witha weeks + rest

i was going to cut back in the middle of march and vut finally in february...

BUT FUCK THAT

I look like im ready to blow away in the wind

:mad::mad:

kid your forearms are probably tiny too...