Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The new Vinyl/Arc is finally here!

Spirit and JP are no more. Made is taking over Spirit . For those of you not familiar Mike Bindra is behind Made(vinyl/twilo/etc). Spirit is the old Twilo building. It looks as if JP will not have his NYE party at Spirit,or any other party there. I am on Spirits mailing list and I received an email yesterday stating they are stopping operations there effective 12/15. There :bounce:

---

Also,Dt is at spirit this friday,with a NEW sound system(steve dash,he was the sound guy behind vinyl and Dt apparently creams his pants over this guy). With all of that said Spirit will be the new Vinyl/Arc,so you can expect Howells,Burrdige, and all of the parties that used to be at vinyl to now be at spirit

Spirit and JP are no more. Made is taking over Spirit . For those of you not familiar Mike Bindra is behind Made(vinyl/twilo/etc). Spirit is the old Twilo building. It looks as if JP will not have his NYE party at Spirit,or any other party there. I am on Spirits mailing list and I received an email yesterday stating they are stopping operations there effective 12/15. There :bounce:

---

Also,Dt is at spirit this friday,with a NEW sound system(steve dash,he was the sound guy behind vinyl and Dt apparently creams his pants over this guy). With all of that said Spirit will be the new Vinyl/Arc,so you can expect Howells,Burrdige, and all of the parties that used to be at vinyl to now be at spirit

damn...talk about making ASSumptions?

lol

---

Please kill yourself...

Happy holiday's

Love!

< The bitch :gang:

---

SHUT THE FUCK UP

thanx :love:

---

Also,Dt is at spirit this friday,with a NEW <a href="sound%20system" onmouseover="window.status='<a href="sound%20system" onmouseover="window.status='sound system'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">sound system</a>'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">sound system</a>(steve dash,he was the sound guy behind vinyl and Dt apparently creams his pants over this guy). With all of that said Spirit will be the new Vinyl/Arc,so you can expect Howells,Burrdige, and all of the parties that used to be at vinyl to now be at spirit

made bought a new phazon for spirit.. why would anything this kid's saying be an assumption? if made's throwing parties at spirit, i would imagine that arc's/vinyl's characters would be coming out of the woodwork..

and to whoever said it's just the promoters.. promoters such as made have everything to do with what happens to clubs..they are going to start to bring in their regular dj's howells, danny the like etc.

God this board has gone to shit,

MADE did not BUY a new sound system, ROBBIE the Owner did, made cant afford a system thats price tag is like, 800,000 and thats a cheap system!

made NEVER owned Arc's new system, and NEVER owned Twilo's either...

im sorry Do u think the PR dept will buy a multi million dollar sound system,maybe they can rent a 1.8 million dollar system? LOL

dont expect to much, WAY OVER HYPED. lol

MADE did not BUY a new sound system, ROBBIE the Owner did, made cant afford a a system thats price tag is like, 800,000 and thats a cheap system!

dont expect to much,

You are correct, Made Event did not BUY THE SYSTEM, SPIRIT DID!

But it wasnt $800,000, more like $350,000, and still too expensive!

We are hoping this one at least sounds good, heaven help us if its like Roxy, Arc, or Crowbar! Those systems were :vomit2: !!!!!!!!!

---

Gameless

MADE did not BUY a new sound system, ROBBIE the Owner did, made cant afford a system thats price tag is like, 800,000 and thats a cheap system!

made NEVER owned Arc's new system, and NEVER owned Twilo's either...

im sorry Do u think the PR dept will buy a multi million dollar sound system,maybe they can rent a 1.8 million dollar system? LOL

dont expect to much, WAY OVER HYPED. lol

it has gone to shit in the whole 17 days youve been here..