Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Faux Hawk?

smcx04

I've been growing out my hair a little and it's time to do something different with it. I'm thinking about getting a Faux Hawk but dunno if the cut's being overplayed or not...I mean to me it's still kinda edgy and cool. What do you all think?

I had this haircut about hmmm..... five or six haircuts ago, and I only get my hair cut every month and a half. But don't get me wrong, it's still a cool haircut.

My hair now is cut more like a mullet. It's shorter on the sides and it goes down the hairline of my neck. The top is still longer (not too long) and I usually just straight iron it to wherever it wants to go. Maybe you should chekc something like that out....

I've been growing out my hair a little and it's time to do something different with it. I'm thinking about getting a Faux Hawk but dunno if the cut's being overplayed or not...I mean to me it's still kinda edgy and cool. What do you all think?

jugovicu ne pametuj nego se osisaj ko stari dobri dizelasi....skrati sve gore na nulu i ostavu samo siske..aahahahahaha

• 2 weeks later...