Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So how was everyones' New Year's Eve?

PvD was great as usual, what was not so pleasant was the amount of people. Hardly any room to dance, walk or stand. Which was expected though. I hung out more with strangers then with the people I came with. And some of them were real cute. I came within 5 feet of PvD as he was walking in. That was propably as close as I will ever get to him.( what can I say, I'm a diehard fan :)) ) And oh yeah..... many thanks to the assholes who thought they couldn't party without breaking out fighting, and sowith cutting the whole party short.

But as if that wasn't enough. About 2 hrs into our afterhours house party , a major drama developed and people just left. I got stranded in NJ, trying to catch a bus back to the city on Nyday was not what I had planned . Especially in the state of mind I was in....Took me about 2.5 hrs to get from one side to the other....

Oh well ..... you live and learn....and make new friends.............so yeah that's it. Where's the next party? Chris Liebing....Avalon this coming sat. :hat:

I actually had the best NYE ever plus 1 of the top 10 dj gigs ever

at one point I was playing to a bull pen in times square

ripped an amazing set, got paid, things got crazy, I got proof on my video phone, what more could i ask for

05 will be a good year.

What did ya do?

was in east berlin for all of new years weekend. def. a great time. would recommend to anyone who has the means to get out there.

to them techno is like our rap. every club has electronic on the main floor....and you can find something big every night of the week.

was in east berlin for all of new years weekend. def. a great time. would recommend to anyone who has the means to get out there.

to them techno is like our rap. every club has electronic on the main floor....and you can find something big every night of the week.

Germanyyyyyyyy . those were the days .. they have great house, techno and trance music . and u r right about how they feel about techno .. amazing . we have few yrs to catch up w europe ..

I was enjoying the beginning of summer down in South America w/family. I went to Peru. The climate is ideal (sunny and no rain) and there are tons of beautiful Peruvian women. For NYE, I didn't have that much fun because I went to a formal/ballroom type party and I only knew the people who I came with and they played way too much salsa. I got hammered. I wanted to hear some edm or any mix of another type music and that didn't happen for me. Overall though (except for nye) I'd say the trip was a success and I'd recommend anyone who is interested in going to go. There are big clubs down there, but they are not in the cities more around private beaches in the south. That's where people go in the summer time there. I could compare it to like the Hamptons here. It's away from everything.