Clubplanet Nightlife Community

need a movie to watch with my ex

jasona

this girl is my ex we just broke up about 3 months ago but are very close.....i want her back really bad but i know it wont happen anyway tonight she is coming over to hang out and all we ever watched when we were going out were my dvd's which are all bloody, action, gangster movies so what is a good movie to watch with a girl, possibly a little emotional :-)

this girl is my ex we just broke up about 3 months ago but are very close.....i want her back really bad but i know it wont happen anyway tonight she is coming over to hang out and all we ever watched when we were going out were my dvd's which are all bloody, action, gangster movies so what is a good movie to watch with a girl, possibly a little emotional :-)

the bodyguard. [/gey but true]

She's gonna see right through this...

Don't laugh, because this is an old one (early 80's I think). An Officer And A Gentleman. Young Richard Gere, Deborah Winger.

Another great movie, is About Last Night. Again, an oldy from maybe late 80s early 90s, young Demi Moore, Rob Lowe, James Belushi, Elizabeth McGovern(?). Really a good movie, very emotional too, with a romance, a break up, and the emotions after that hint at them getting together again.

This has to be the worst selection of movies ive ever seen...Amelie, city of lost children, whale rider, garden state, you cant go wrong with these...if you want more post a message. Club Dred? yeah right you want to get laid or smoke a spliff?