Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which is the wildest party night of the year~!?

dgmodel

Wildest Party Night Of The Year~!?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Wildest Party Night Of The Year~!?

• Halloween
    • Thanksgiving Eve
    • New Years Eve
    • St. Paddys Day
    • Fourth Of July
    • Memorial/Labour Day
    • dgmodel's bday...

I think Halloween is great because people get into character. We all know how many girls like to dress up as sexy "fill in the blank", so that always makes for a good time. Thanksgiving Eve I think is overrated. It's great if you're still in college because it's the time when you get to come home from college and see all your friends from home and get trashed. I think the reason why so many people have a great time on Thanksgiving Eve is because they get to hang out with people they haven't seen in a while. Plus the next day is full of laziness and stuffing your face so no one has to worry about going home early the night before or any other crap like that. Just my opinion though.

Definately Thanksgiving Eve.

I have to disagree.

The past three years when I've partied on Thanksgiving Eve, everyone gets plastered early and takes off early.

I really have to say Memorial Day has probably been the most consistantly "wildest" party weekend. The excitement from WMC has died down, and most of the DJ's take advantage of that weekend to unleash their new beasts in NYC.

Plus...it's an extended weekend.