Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, would u ever.........

FlipsSOE

i've always had female gynos, but before my surgery to remove my ovarian cyst i had to be examined by the surgeon, who is a man. i was uncomfortable with the whole idea of it, but what was worse was that he was very rough and actually hurt me. i think he just had no concept of exactly how things feel and how far and hard one can reach inside a woman without causing her pain, because he doesn't have the same "plumbing" that one does.

well, ive always had a male doctor but when i had to go for an ovarian cist as well, i had females examining me in the hospital and they werent very nice. i think men are EXTRA gentle as doctors because they DONT know exactly what it feels like. Women on the other hand, know how far they can go before it starts to hurt because they do know what it feels like... just my opinion...

well, ive always had a male doctor but when i had to go for an ovarian cist as well, i had females examining me in the hospital and they werent very nice. i think men are EXTRA gentle as doctors because they DONT know exactly what it feels like. Women on the other hand, know how far they can go before it starts to hurt because they do know what it feels like... just my opinion...

I think there are definitely some female drs like that. I went the other day and had the worst stomach pains from the NP's examination. worst exam I ever had.

i have a male gyno.. and he's a prof doctor; i'm not thinking any weird thoughts and i know he's not when he's...you know..

but i have wondered, what the hell makes a man want to get into that profession anyway? there has to be some underlying desire or whatever or something.. it just doesnt click totally in my head..

I think there are definitely some female drs like that. I went the other day and had the worst stomach pains from the NP's examination. worst exam I ever had.
o!!!!! NEVER settle for an exam from a nurse practitioner :nono: !!!!!! on my first 2 visits to the gyno ever i settled for nps because the wait to get an appointment with a real gyno was so long. the exams took a long time and were painful. the 3rd time i went, i saw a real gyno and i was really surprised at how short and pain-free the exam was. i learned that day why those 2 first women were not yet doctors :cuss: .

i have a male gyno.. and he's a prof doctor; i'm not thinking any weird thoughts and i know he's not when he's...you know..

but i have wondered, what the hell makes a man want to get into that profession anyway? there has to be some underlying desire or whatever or something.. it just doesnt click totally in my head..

it's just a job, i'm considering going into ob/gyn, not because i need to see vaginas every day, but because i found it interesting and it can be very rewarding

also, giving someone a pelvic exam in not glamorous, you want to make it as quick and comfortable for your patient as you can, and let her get dressed

if you think that you can't be professional in this kind of environmet, i guess ob/gyn is not for you

:updown: