Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters Pool Party Announcement!

did you get a confirmation # for your purchase?....i think its legit cause the hours to the envy party were changed and they have details for regular tickets and vip tickets to poolside...

Yes, I have their e-mail with the confirmation number. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I didn't get screwed.

Wow those cabanas look like a great deal, too bad i'm not going with a big enough party to split the $.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I have their e-mail with the confirmation number. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I didn't get screwed.

so thats cool as long as you have your paper work with confirmation, then if the event doesn't happen for whatever reason at least you can get a refund...but i have faith that it will take place, cause i've been waiting a year for this to happen so i can go back, last years party was sick

thats fine i just dont see why he would get banned from JP's website had all of this been true...it just sounds fishy especially with the time conflicts and everything..not saying it def wont happen i just wouldnt purchase tickets till its officially announced

everybody and their mother gets banned from jp's board... someone told me that one of the mods posted something like

"OK that's enough.... does anybody else wanna get banned today??" they live for banning people... the moderator is like a bouncer that goes around provoking fights so he can throw his weight around... lol

Wow those cabanas look like a great deal, too bad i'm not going with a big enough party to split the $.

The cabanas look like a rip off, imo...

You figure the small ones are 1500.00

They fit ten people, so that's 150.00 each

You only get 4 tickets with that, so the other 6 have to pay the 150.00 plus 40.00 to get in, so that comes to 190.00

You get TWO bottles that between 10 people will go in about an 10 min.

That being said, I'll still run it by my friends to see if they want to get one...lol

same here i only have 2 people myself and my friend, and there is no way she will go half on that, ran it by her she said no way...lol

It would've been nice if CP had purchased some cabanas, that would've helped the people who aren't coming down with a crew. Oh well I'm sure I'll still have fun - can't wait!!! :bounce:

It would've been nice if CP had purchased some cabanas, that would've helped the people who aren't coming down with a crew. Oh well I'm sure I'll still have fun - can't wait!!! :bounce:

it will still be good, no matter how many people are in the group its what you make of it,...we should start our own little party from the people of cp, to meet at the poolparty..

:bounce:

it will still be good, no matter how many people are in the group its what you make of it,...we should start our own little party from the people of cp, to meet at the poolparty..

:bounce:

I'm down for a CP meet-up haven't been to one in a long time.

Hopefully as the date nears there will be some official meet-up planned, even though it seems impossible to organize with so many people being there.

I'm down for a CP meet-up haven't been to one in a long time.

Hopefully as the date nears there will be some official meet-up planned, even though it seems impossible to organize with so many people being there.

even if there isn't an official cp meet up we can make one of our own at jp poolside party,what better party than this..

amatuer haters...love em. we were just trying to let you guys in on a little something-something before it became official and look what you do with it.

yah, i did get banned from jp's site because of it, but i be back up tomorrow after the announcement.

the pool party is on and the doors open at 10am with jp going on at 11am. we are selling tickets on wantickets and clubplanet.

glad to see some of you are smart and picked up pre-sales before the price goes up.

everybody and their mother gets banned from jp's board... someone told me that one of the mods posted something like

"OK that's enough.... does anybody else wanna get banned today??" they live for banning people... the moderator is like a bouncer that goes around provoking fights so he can throw his weight around... lol

ummmm not really

Yea, that was his claim to fame.

It wouldn't have anything to do with being the resident dj at, imo, one of the best rooms in the world, for 7 years. :rolleyes:

The fact that he spun 20 hrs a weekend for 7 years at a place most would be to intimidated to walk into is no claim to fame - i get a kick out of reading these post with people bashing him - my guess is..... it is filled with the people who walked down the block saw the SF sign and the line and walked away and went to the Upper East Side to a bar - that is of course if half these people have even been to nyc - He might not have the international or even national reputation of some of these other dj's but he performs to his crowd and does not change his style to be considered a top 250 dj - The pool party will be sick as it was last year and you can count on seeing smokin hot girls all over the place -

The cabanas are definitly cool but dont sweat it if ou dont have one - chances are if you are from North Jerz you will know someone who has one - besides the only advantage you have from the cabana is that you can have privacy if you need it - besides that it really does not make a huge difference -

The fact that he spun 20 hrs a weekend for 7 years at a place most would be to intimidated to walk into is no claim to fame - i get a kick out of reading these post with people bashing him - my guess is..... it is filled with the people who walked down the block saw the SF sign and the line and walked away and went to the Upper East Side to a bar - that is of course if half these people have even been to nyc - He might not have the international or even national reputation of some of these other dj's but he performs to his crowd and does not change his style to be considered a top 250 dj - The pool party will be sick as it was last year and you can count on seeing smokin hot girls all over the place -

well said, not a JP fan myself but I get what you're saying.

fame does not = talent. anyone can just diss a type of music they don't like. it takes a real music fan to recognize talent when they hear it no matter how much they hate that type of music. damn that guy can spin some sick polka!!