Clubplanet Nightlife Community

50 Cent Beef...

nomembername

have u ever met urban teachers...they dont care about teaching and never even try...

my dad's best friend teaches in irvington...he teaches 7th grade math...

he freely admits, he doesnt care if the students do well..and he says that is the general feeling aroudn the school..they just want to collect their paychecks and go home..

I know plenty of urban teachers. Many members of my family are currently employed by the NYC Public School system. I am fully aware of how difficult it is to be a teacher. It is frustrating work and you can easily become jaded. But thats something you have to deal with as a student. Everyone has suffered through a handful of careless teachers, but you get out what you put in. It's not an excuse to sell drugs.

I know I didn't grow up the way these people did, so I'm not going to chastize them for the ways they made ends meet. Just don't expect me to give a shit if they get locked up or shot in the process. I'm sorry for her loss, but Voletta Wallace labeling her son a martyr is nonsense.

he freely admits, he doesnt care if the students do well..and he says that is the general feeling aroudn the school..they just want to collect their paychecks and go home..

isnt that most of the teachers? theres a silly joke amongst public school teachers, it goes like this: "theres only two reasons i became i teacher, JULY AND AUGUST~!" derf derf... you work approx. 180 days and get paid for 365. not a bad racket..

ghost- i don't know about 50 ever beating up irv's brother. i know they grew up not too far away form each other, so i guess it's possible but no one ever told me about it. 50 did used to sell tapeson guy brewer. he also did hustle a lil crack on the side. but not to the extent some people may think he does due to the way he acts and says on records. guys like beemy and joe, and supreme were big time down in jamaica. guys like 50 were dime a dozen. that house he moved into has 63,000 sq feet i heard last night. damn.

he does bullshit a lot...he claims he knew pappy mason and pistol pete and guys like that..which is fuckin impossible cause he'd have to b like a gangsta @ 11 yrs old to know these cats. no one knows who shot him..but a lot of people say blackchild did it...duno...but i heard he stomped out irvs brother a while back...

i guess its part of a persona that he invented....i dont like what he's doin nowadays...but i guess its a principles thing...i cant go and b like OH FIFTY SUCKS or FUCK FIFTY now...cause i've been listening to dude since i was like 17-18....his shit is still fire...but this beef shit is too much...he's goin after the wrong people (jada) ....

the only reason i know a lot of this shit that went on in southside is cause my boy used to fuck with this girl from over there..and this kid i worked with lived by there as well and used to put me on to mad shit...it was a real fuckin jungle over there @ one point

I know plenty of urban teachers. Many members of my family are currently employed by the NYC Public School system. I am fully aware of how difficult it is to be a teacher. It is frustrating work and you can easily become jaded. But thats something you have to deal with as a student. Everyone has suffered through a handful of careless teachers, but you get out what you put in. It's not an excuse to sell drugs.

I kinda agree. I am currently working in the school district and see what goes on here. It's kind of disgusting. Some kids cant read, write, add, subtract, or even spell their name but they know the lyrics to 'How We Do.' I swear to god! Even the bilingual students can't speak a lick of English but know 'Drop It Like It's Hot'. There is a handfull of teachers that come off like they dont give a shit (I cant say for a fact cause I just started). They come and TRY to teach the ones that TRY to learn. However, this is where the difficult part comes in. Most of their parents/guardians dont give a shit. The kids at my school which is K-8 come in covered in red all the time and throw signs all over the place. Everything to them is boring/whack cause all they know is fun. Which is hip-hop music, video games, t.v., nextel bleeps, and chillin on their block which they see the older kids they look up to not goin to school. You can't discipline these kids cause their parents are looking for any way to sue a teacher, school, or Board of Ed. Basically your left with a handfull of students that are respectful and do wanna learn. If you tell them to sit down they will sit or if you tell them to be quiet they will just shut their mouth. This is where some teachers are wrong though. Some just say "Fuck it," and come in collect their check and walk out. I know I dont wanna teach, but I want my foot in the door for what I want to do when I get out of Grad School. I want to be a Speech Pathologist which is good for me to be in the school district. The school district also pays for 3 of my Grad classes a year which is just a great bonus. I have no problems teaching. Theres ups and downs, but I enjoy doing it for now cause I truely feel bad for most of these kids. I'm younger so I can relate more with them.