Clubplanet Nightlife Community

50 Cent Beef...

nomembername

i think that when music historians look back at this period of music (1996 - present and god knows when it'll end) they'll think how ignorant and stupid we as consumers must've been. between southern rappers with absolutely no skills, and no creativity to the violent and fictitious beef stirred up by east coast rappers; this really is a pathetic time musically we live in. there's a few rays of light here and there; but mostly it's one big, very dark cloud. :gang:

ps- just when i thought g-unit was done for; they go out and get game and ressurects their crew. banks and young bucks sales were horrendous. i wish they would all develop what DMC got and lost their voices permanently so that we'd stop listening to them.

ehh who am i kidding?? some other low lives like the diplomats would just step in and fill their role. :splat:

Banks sold 2 million

Young Buck 1 million.........thats more than nothing..not every album is going to sell 5 million

and the young buck album is mad good....its not very consumer friendly...nothing for young kids to listen to...there was no "in da club"...but its a good rap album....honestly, i think one of the better cds of the year and better than banks' album...

waiting for tony yayo...

bucks album was fucking off the hoooooook...banks shit was just a lil worse.....people need to get off this EVERYTHING IN RAP SUX stuff..cause there's a shitload of good artists out there...its just that we get pissed off @ the commercial bullshit....

as for southern rap...having no creativity??? r u crazy?? theyre puttn the most creative shit out there since the Wu came with alter-egos. theyre not fallin into the cookie cutter rap persona shit..theyve got their own style and they rock it well....

have u even listened to the David banner album?? or crime mob?? or even one three6 mafia album??? come on now..

Jada- "All violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent!"

Fat Joe- " I never did nuttin to dude, neva said nuttin and never did nuttin! I wont make a mixtape track about this, the only response will be on my album thats coming out. But when I see dude its on!!!" (not the exact quote but pretty much)

Then Fat Joe called up Flex (I think) and said, "I never see dude in the clubs like he says he is. I'm always in the clubs."

Fat Joe is better off shooting him. Jada will eat him lyrically and he will still not be a well respected rapper except the tri-state area. Nas probably wont respond cause all he talks about is his tattoo (who the fuck cares). 50 will now sell 15 million instead of 10 million.

Jada- "All violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent!"

Fat Joe- " I never did nuttin to dude, neva said nuttin and never did nuttin! I wont make a mixtape track about this, the only response will be on my album thats coming out. But when I see dude its on!!!" (not the exact quote but pretty much)

Then Fat Joe called up Flex (I think) and said, "I never see dude in the clubs like he says he is. I'm always in the clubs."

Fat Joe is better off shooting him. Jada will eat him lyrically and he will still not be a well respected rapper except the tri-state area. Nas probably wont respond cause all he talks about is his tattoo (who the fuck cares). 50 will now sell 15 million instead of 10 million.

my nigga

word up niggas, Im glad mad cats on dis board are deep in the game and know what dey talkin bout. Im sick n tired of goin to Comptons Underground Mixtape message board talkin to dem stoopid niggas. We all know the most edumacated hip hop minds chill on Club Planet. Right above the "What Wall Street Office do you work at" two threads down from "Which SUNY college did you graduate" and right before "TIESTO MEETUP" threads lies the deepest hip hop discussions.

keep droppin knowledge'

what up josh....havent seen u on in awhile....... :gang:

sup Chris. Yeh my comp is busted plus I've been real busy.

im aight..workin like a mahfucka...what u up 2

yeh me too. I have 2 jobs now while waiting to get the main one. Startin Grad School next year and plus my girl. I really dont go out anymore and if I do its usually one night a week.

yeh me too. I have 2 jobs now while waiting to get the main one. Startin Grad School next year and plus my girl. I really dont go out anymore and if I do its usually one night a week.

where u going to grad school? MSU.......

yeah, i need to find a new job...i hated my consulting job......too damn stressful...

just teaching tennis to get $$$$$$$$$$$$..same here...barely go out anymore........

i hear that shit....i never go out anymore...its a young mans game..we'z gettin olden

This beef situation is really getting outta hand. First off, I think that 50 is getting outta hand. Personally, like i've said on other threads, 50 was better in the mixtape and Power Of The Dolla days, then he went straight commercial and started making some soft ass music. Mind you, the tracks where good, but you can't be hard as hell tellin peeps that you gon shoot em up and whatever, then come in and say you a PIMP, you got the Magic Stick, I Wanna Be Yo Lova...THAT JUST DOES NOT FLY WIT ME! Then you just help out your camp, make THEM blow up...take dem "G-Unit GANGSTAZ", make some COMMERCIAL tracks wit em...errything simmers and you guys ease on the tracks...you announce your St Valentines Day Massacre, and how you're gonna crush the MC's that were throwing subliminal messages at you. WAT THE EFF...subliminal messages? You gotta be kidding me mayne... do you sit in your friggin big ass house watching BET all day checkin videos? Do you wait to see if there is even a FLASH of you or something like you and jump on it? Anyways, you make a mixtape, 2050:Before The Massacre...I aint even gonna lie...me and my click bump that mixtape like its the only music on the album cuz its straight FIRE...I hear this mixtape and think to myself "THIS is the friggin 50 i know, this is that nigga that tears up mixtapes, beats, and artists...straight friggin gutta"...Now if y'all aint know im talkin bout 50...Jadakiss..his music is dope, i dont even wanna say he's gone commercial because i dont see his ass on weak songs...the only thing that had a HINT of commerciality would have to be that song with Mariah Carey..and even THAT song was DOPE.. wit 50 and Jada goin at each other i cant say who would win, i can just say it'll be a battle of tha verses..we gotta get ready for an ill ass verbal war...by the way i think Piggy Bank was wack...sounded more like a call-out than a dis track...and the beat was W-A-C-K...i HATED it..People reply to my verbal diarreah..i wanna see wat y'all think.... :gang::gang: BY THE WAY...NEW URBAN WEAR CLOTHING LINE FOR MEN, LADIES AND KIDS...NRN CLOTHING...HIT ME UP AT nrnclothingcorp@hotmail.com FOR MORE INFO OR TO MAKE AN ORDER :gang:

its about time ppl started saying shit about fat fuck josephine, and closet fag jada... i hate those two mother fuckers... hate 'em..

i wonder how much of this shit is staged for publicity and how much really is "beef" if i was producer id collaborate on some fake ass beef and sell records by the boatload then fake deaths and retire... out like a trout...

i think 50 is great, but Jada is JADA and u cant fuck with him.... No repsect.... 50 has been around for a couple of years in fame and he thinks hes on top of the world case of how media blows him up...

jada is wack... that lil fat fuck thinks hes ill but hes wack as hell... and his rhymes suck most of them dont even make sense.

jada is wack... that lil fat fuck thinks hes ill but hes wack as hell... and his rhymes suck most of them dont even make sense.

Stop that.

Except for maybe "Why did Bush knock down the Towers?", I wasn't with that.

Aside from that, I think he's one of the best there is right now.

negative...he's a lyricist...and allllll of he's rhymes make sense....he's not on some Cam'ron/ Nore shit where he just spits nonsense....

negative...he's a lyricist...and allllll of he's rhymes make sense....he's not on some Cam'ron/ Nore shit where he just spits nonsense....

okay how about this song:

"Why"

(feat. Anthony Hamilton)

[Jadakiss]

Aha

It's dat real

Yo, why is Jadakiss as hard as it gets

Why is the industry designed to keep the artist in debt

And why them dudes ain't ridin' if there part of your set

And why they never get it poppin' but they party to death

Yea, and why they gon give you life for a murder

Turn around only give you eight months for a burner, it's goin down

Why they sellin' niggaz CD's for under a dime

If it's all love daddy why you come wit your nine

Why my niggaz ain't get that cake

Why is a brother up North better than Jordan

That ain't get that break

Why you ain't stackin' instead of tryin' to be fly

Why is rattin' at an all time high

Why are you even alive

Why they kill Tupac n' Chris

Why at the bar you ain't take straight shots instead of poppin Crist'

Why them bullets have to hit that door

Why did Kobe have to hit that raw

Why he kiss that whore

Why

[Chorus: Anthony Hamilton]

All that I been givin'

Is this thing that I've been living

They got me in the system

Why they gotta do me like that

Try'd to make it my way

But got sent up on the highway

Why, oh why

Why they gotta do me like that

[Jadakiss]

Why would niggaz push pounds and powder

Why did bush knock down the towers

Why you around them cowards

Why Aaliyah have to take that flight

Why my nigga D ain't pull out his Ferrari

Why he take that bike

Why they gotta open your package and read your mail

Why they stop lettin' niggaz get degreez in jail

Why you gotta do eighty-five percent of your time

And why do niggaz lie in eighty-five percent of they rhymes

Why a nigga always want what he can't have

Why I can't come through in the pecan Jag

Why did crack have to hit so hard

Even though it's almost over

Why niggaz can't get no jobs

Why they come up wit the witness protection

Why they let the terminator win the election

Come on, pay attention

Why sell in the stores what you can sell in the streets

Why I say the hottest shit but we sellin' the least

[Chorus]

[Jadakiss]

Uh, yea, yo

Why Halle have to let a white man pop her to get a Oscar

Why Denzel have to be crooked before he took it

Why they didn't make the CL6 wit a clutch

And if you don't smoke why the hell you reachin' for my dutch

Why rap, cause I need air time

Why be on the curb wit a "why lie I need a beer" sign

Why all the young niggaz is dyin'

Cause they moms at work, they pops is gone, they livin' wit iron

Why they ain't give us a cure for aids

Why my diesel have fiends in the spot on the floor for days

Why you screamin' like it's slug, it's only the hawk

Why my buzz in L.A. ain't like it is in New York

Why you forcin' you to be hard

Why ain't you a thug by choice

Why the whole world love my voice

Why try to tell 'em that it's the flow son

And you know why they made the new twenties

Cause I got all my old ones

That's why

clearly a lyricist and an artist... PSYCHE~! ive heard better lyrics in jingles for commercials... the big red freshness lasts right through it, on and on while you do it... so make it last a lil longer make it blah blah blah that song is worth listening to over that crap.