Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fred Durst Mobile Sex Video

nomembername

:bored:damn i thought it woulda hada lil more spunk

...ahahahaha ...you mean like "the money shot?" a.k.a. the cumshot ?... i think fred is holding out on that one...look out for the tommy lee imitation series cumming at your local video store ! ... :laugh: .....

i use to think he was hot, like a couple years ago, but when he turned that camera on his face he looked like a baffoon , i was like OMG! UGH! hence the i think i threw up in my mouth a lil bit :vomit2:

He actually looks a bit chunkier and dirty old man to me. As soon as he turned that camera on his face I think I threw up a little bit in my mouth.

i use to think he was hot, like a couple years ago, but when he turned that camera on his face he looked like a baffoon , i was like OMG! UGH! hence the i think i threw up in my mouth a lil bit :vomit2:

same here. when i first heard of limp bizkit i thought he was the greatest thing. then watching that...I slapped myself in the back of the head.