Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where do you work?

I'm a high school social studies teacher. I'm also working on getting my MS in history. Only 5 more classes to go...

Hey lucky im actually a history student iv got about one more semester to go (basically my student teaching) and then im done. Im taking me praxis soon just wanted to know how was it.

Social worker.. how's that going?

i know about that. tuff job

Its going pretty good. yeah it has its tough days i explained it a couple of posts after my first one. but like i previosly stated i guess i am lucky because i am able to leave my emotions out of it. its tough to do , but it makes me do my job alot better and i am able to be more on point to help these people! thanks for asking!

I do a collection of things...

Im a VB Programmer, Web designer, Security server manager (digital surveillance system), and a Windows Network admin.

+ Im working on getting my CCNE and MCSE certifications

impressive stuff .. but did u mean CCNA or CCNP or CCDA or CCIE? i am not familiar with a CCNE??

impressive stuff .. but did u mean CCNA or CCNP or CCDA or CCIE? i am not familiar with a CCNE??

Mask bustin out the acronyms like alphabet soup.

I wish i had gotten my CCNA after i finished school, but i figured no one is going to higher some snot nose kid out of school with big certs...

not after the .com bubble popped anyway ..

Its going pretty good. yeah it has its tough days i explained it a couple of posts after my first one. but like i previosly stated i guess i am lucky because i am able to leave my emotions out of it. its tough to do , but it makes me do my job alot better and i am able to be more on point to help these people! thanks for asking!

Iwish you the best man.. it was really hard on me..

I work for a national distributor of athletic equipment in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

I sell all sorts of goodies, from basketballs to hockey sticks...lots of toys

ElevatedFlow - do you get any food for free?

I need a tennis racket and a snowboarding helmet, Hook the brotha up!!!!

Mask bustin out the acronyms like alphabet soup.

I wish i had gotten my CCNA after i finished school, but i figured no one is going to higher some snot nose kid out of school with big certs...

not after the .com bubble popped anyway ..

dude... cretifications in the network world .. go some way man .. believe me .. of course along with some good experience ... but certs will get you some where . u just have to try ..

and if u ever make the CCIE .. dammm kid .. u will be set .. coz in the whole world there are only few CCIE ... think about it ..

and there are all those security certs that are great .. coz security is the hot new item for corp america these days (with the hacker attacks, viruses, ..etc.)

so . think about it if it is not too late ..

good luck kid

• 1 month later...