Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hurt by Gabo?

Guest gabo
:laugh: gabo's spot being blown world wide :laugh:
pretty soon Ill make the papers.

and for those who dont read the bump board read it and go back 3 pages and just enjoy. makes fo rsome nice weekend reading.

Guest gabo
supermod smokemilk gotcum jism boy did this...
I cant figure out how is is still a mod... dave, u do u read the bump board at all?

I thought this was the " Nightclub/Music" forum and NOT DRAMA board........

but sorry girl.... if this happenend to you the first time..... I feel for ya, welcome to the club.....but it not only happens to girls , or to say it different..... girls behave like that too.......so......you will get over it...and maybe when it happen next time you won't be so surprised anymore. Cause it mostlikely will happen again to you.

I thought this was the " Nightclub/Music" forum and NOT DRAMA board........

but sorry girl.... if this happenend to you the first time..... I feel for ya, welcome to the club.....but it not only happens to girls , or to say it different..... girls behave like that too.......so......you will get over it...and maybe when it happen next time you won't be so surprised anymore. Cause it mostlikely will happen again to you.

post pics :type:

why do ppl need a phone call to be like it's over? If you call and they ignore you, it should be like, fuck it, why am i wasting my time on it when they obviously aren't.. or maybe i just don't really care about shit... to call a few times a week for a couple of weeks to find out what the deal is.. i dunno, that shit's not me...

you got rep points for bieng normal