nycmuzik 1

how did i know deepspell was going to be on top of this list :laugh:

sayy word im # 3 ahhaha

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from 2 diff posts by gabo today on this thread:

on the one hand we have: u cant say I dumped u cause we werent dating...

but on the other hand we have: if you date someone for several months.........

so was it really a misunderstanding on crowinas part....things that make u go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This is where the whole thing gets fishy... The way Gabo explains it you would have to be a Jerry's Kid not to be able to figure out what the situation was. On the other hand, Crowina clearly clearly believes that there was much more to it than that. I'm not buying this miscommunication stuff. Either Gabo is lying or Crowina is a moron... You can't get anymore black & white than this.

some times feelings get caught up in the moment. it kinda seems like she had feelings for him, and he had feelings for her vagina so maybe while being caught up in the sex, he said things to keep her around, or maybe for a sec believed he wanted more, which lead to him saying stuff like "We'll see where this goes" or gave vague answers on their status. Some time a guy can say "this isnt serious" one sec, and "i really like having you around" the next and if the girl has feelings for him which one do you think shes gonna pay more attention to? then shes gonna wonder, is he playing games or is he confused, or my personal fav...maybe i can change him.

sorry so long....are we even talking about this still?

...unbelievable.... i cant even begin to imagine this thread....classic old skool & new skool......(the world hasnt changed much).... what the guy says is religion.... what the girl says is hearsay.... crowina, you lost my respect, you got hurt and you succumbed to what strangers say and you compromised.... there's no excuse for a guy using a girl as a play toy-- player or not,.... you just set women folk back a hundred years !!especially this being the international women month !!.... and for gabo;... having multiple conquests is a mans dream, congrats!!!.....but there's a fine line between being a partaaaay guy and a total jerk.... we as guys frolic and fuck around to have a good time..... but seriously bro....SIX MONTHS ??????? how the fuck you gonna claim innocence after hitting that shit all that time ?? drugs ?? sowing your oats responsibilty ??...you were in a player mode all the time you were together???..... dude, this turned into a cp fiasco just because you didnt have the balls to tell the girl straight up that the thrill was gone !!! If you were man enough to hit it, then it should have been easy to tell it to her to her face that you were bored.....it happens, feelings come and go... no crime in that!... but for Gods' sake, be a stand up guy and do it in person..... having her post this personal business on a public messageboard to get your attention is freakin pathetic !!

... and for all the cp users that posted, dont pass judgement on either one... we may never know what transpired, because we were never there when they clicked.... this shit was between these two....leave it at that !!!

Guest gabo
Yeah, but 6 months of a fling? No girl could bang a dude for 6 months and not have feelings. At least respect the girl enough to give her a call and tell her that you don't want to see her anymore. I'm sure Crowina would have respected that more than driving herself nuts calling him twice a week. Gabo doesn't seem like he has a heart.
she never called me twice a week.

Guest gabo
he shows my pics... i show all the pm's from the first day we spoke...
do u really think I would show anyone those? that is just wrong... u and a few others my think I am heartless but I aint that bad!

Guest gabo
I personally think posting a thread about this was a little immature.. but i'm not the one that got hurt. But regardless - it happened - it was a bootie call - there was miscommunication obviously - and you move on.

next.

well like spragga told me I shoulda manned up and ended it clean.