Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hurt by Gabo?

crowina

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
...for the record...lol...come on man, you've got no one to answer but yourself...dont sweat all this nonsense....unless ofcourse you're trying to maintain your polished e-rep for future endeavors....:laugh:
no, ur right.

we could e-makeout

like this

:makeout:

this would be our e-arguments

:argue2:

and afterwards, when we make up, you'd have to give me an e-kiss

:kiss2:

and you could go all out and steal those cuter more lovey dovey smilies from other smilie face sites... cause that'd be a true e-bf

You forgot the most important... E-make up sex... :hump:

...not cool is for doing a comparison and insulting someone based on their looks...no matter who it is, plain and simple...sophomorish at best...

....*ehem*.... excuse me bro,.... dont try to score some ass on my account... i remember i said.... "no pun foxy" .... why cant you be like a true cp player and just buy some blow for a chick like everybody else...always a muthafucka trying to score cheap.....fuck outta here !!! so, your logic is, if i put you side to side with Brad Pitt and asked the ladies to point out the hottie and you didnt get even one consolation vote..that would be insulting??

...prplhz... dont get shit twisted, i never said foxy wasnt beautiful....compared to crowina, she doesnt have a prayer....not even close... Come to think of it, i've had a few convos on here with foxy, she's charming and a very funny lady..... we dont live in a perfect world where everybody has it

..deepspell... you are an enigma.... i'm jealous?? of what exactly ?? ... i never did drugs..and never will !! i watch everything that i ingest like a hawk !!... i spend 5 days 2hours per in the gym (from your looks i might as well be speaking swedish) .... so, last thing i need is baseless criticsm from a no talent fat ass dj.. try putting that cheeseburger down for a minute and evaluate shit.....you coming down for WMC right? try calling me a dick to my face bro...guaranteed i have you in a fetal postion crying like a lil bitch in under six minutes !!

....this is a public msgboard, everything is fair game, you dont like what you see/read, fucking use the ignore feature....

....bunch of fucking hypocrites, how many people have you run out of this board with your incessant insults.... i can take the heat, but,...can you ?? lets do this !!

im fat? since when?? :laugh::tongue:

whatever dude....your intitled to your opinion....i just think your jealous of gabos supreme internet macking skills....shiet i know i am :bowdown::bowdown:

oh and i would have no problem calling u a dick to your face....your just another internet toughguy IMO....im out all the time kid...if u see me just holler and we'll take care of business outside :)

oh and i would have no problem calling u a dick to your face....your just another internet toughguy IMO....im out all the time kid...if u see me just holler and we'll take care of business outside :)

...cool, wmc is coming up... hit me up on the PM where n when son, i'll be there....if you are planning on bringing your fag buddies along, let me know so i can adjust my guestlist too.... about time some loudmouth put his $$ where his yakker is....mark your calendar fat ass, we'll find out about this "internet tuff guy" shit you are talikng about.... holla :pint:

Guest gabo
....*ehem*.... excuse me bro,.... dont try to score some ass on my account... i remember i said.... "no pun foxy" .... why cant you be like a true cp player and just buy some blow for a chick like everybody else...always a muthafucka trying to score cheap.....fuck outta here !!! so, your logic is, if i put you side to side with Brad Pitt and asked the ladies to point out the hottie and you didnt get even one consolation vote..that would be insulting??

...prplhz... dont get shit twisted, i never said foxy wasnt beautiful....compared to crowina, she doesnt have a prayer....not even close... Come to think of it, i've had a few convos on here with foxy, she's charming and a very funny lady..... we dont live in a perfect world where everybody has it

..deepspell... you are an enigma.... i'm jealous?? of what exactly ?? ... i never did drugs..and never will !! i watch everything that i ingest like a hawk !!... i spend 5 days 2hours per in the gym (from your looks i might as well be speaking swedish) .... so, last thing i need is baseless criticsm from a no talent fat ass dj.. try putting that cheeseburger down for a minute and evaluate shit.....you coming down for WMC right? try calling me a dick to my face bro...guaranteed i have you in a fetal postion crying like a lil bitch in under six minutes !!

....this is a public msgboard, everything is fair game, you dont like what you see/read, fucking use the ignore feature....

....bunch of fucking hypocrites, how many people have you run out of this board with your incessant insults.... i can take the heat, but,...can you ?? lets do this !!

Homie... u are comparing two women u have never met and prob wont... How can u judge by looking at a few pics?

Guest gabo
u missed the shout out i gave you on my show dude :laugh: :laugh:
oh please tell me it's recorded so I can hear it sometime.

not going to WMC...cant take any vacation that week unfortunately, but let me know when u get back.

no shit talking here....your the one that wants to come to blows....so whatever im game

see ya around :)

....*sniff* *sniff* ...the fuck is that smell :yuck: ...wait a minute.... *sniff* *sniff* ...is that fish ?? ...hold on there buddy.... *sniff* *sniff* ..shit, i dunno about you bro, smells like pussy to me.... grow some fucking balls and come talk to me fat ass...

and oh by the way...coming to blows ? what in Gods name are you talking about?? :laugh: ... i was planning on whuppin your fat ass :laugh: :laugh: dont worry dorothy, next time i come to nyc, i will surely look you up.... keep spinning those cd's in the meantime ..keep the crowd jumping :)

Homie... u are comparing two women u have never met and prob wont... How can u judge by looking at a few pics?

...Gabo, howz it shaking player !!... i missed you allllllll fucking day !! :laugh:

..its not just about pics bro,... you did wrong to that girl.... and you are right, i will never meet them,... i dont do long distance relationships...God forbid i do the "6 month rule"...tsk tsk :nono: ... and bro, listen to me..i have a sis who parties like crazy...my family is all up in arms about it, but she lives at my place... she reminds me alot of what i used to be... that said, she dates alot...me and my bro always try to keep her in check.... most of the time i dont know who she's dating...but she eventually introduces the horny bastard. We dont judge her, but we sure as hell get to take the guy out and make his ass pay for the drinks...but we make sure he understands two things... one: you dont have a right to diss her, if you are tired of it..just walk away...if she acts up, call me or my bro, we set her straight..... two: you dont lay a finger on her....regardless... that shit you just pulled with crowina is a definate no no..booty call or not...drugs or not.... like i said....women are not toys....

p.s get a better wireless plan and keep in touch with your loved/booty calls...you owe them that much...

Your rules and gabos rules are to totally different things. You might be decent guy and he might be an internet playa but I am sure somewhere along your travels you did something that hurt a girl.

Maybe he didn't kick in enough money for drugs but it is about time a guy finally got drugs for ass. Girls do that shit all the time and crowina might have even gone down that road.

Now lets get back on track deepspell said "knuckle up fool" or some shit.

<-------getting more popcorn

Your rules and gabos rules are to totally different things. You might be decent guy and he might be an internet playa but I am sure somewhere along your travels you did something that hurt a girl.

Maybe he didn't kick in enough money for drugs but it is about time a guy finally got drugs for ass. Girls do that shit all the time and crowina might have even gone down that road.

.....see, thats what i was talking about..regardless of what we do in life, its not about who puts out more or whatever...not even close... he dissed that girl like she was some homeless crack whore who was there solely for his entertainment..... come on now,...a girl travels across state lines to see you,... fuck you,... cook for you "i believe gabo said,... we never went out to dinner" ,.... buy your damn drugs.... and the best the guy said was "she was just a booty call" FUCK that!! a girl takes the fuckin effort to cook for you...whether it tastes like a gourmet dinner or garbage, she loves your ass.....period !! show a lil respect and call the girl !!

..and oh yeah, deepsmell knows where to find me if he chooses to... i never shied away from a challenge before and by God i'm not about to start... just tell him to bring it... :D ..

Guest gabo

if I buy u pills can I get ur number? :type:

Guest gabo
.....see, thats what i was talking about..regardless of what we do in life, its not about who puts out more or whatever...not even close... he dissed that girl like she was some homeless crack whore who was there solely for his entertainment..... come on now,...a girl travels across state lines to see you,... fuck you,... cook for you "i believe gabo said,... we never went out to dinner" ,.... buy your damn drugs.... and the best the guy said was "she was just a booty call" FUCK that!! a girl takes the fuckin effort to cook for you...whether it tastes like a gourmet dinner or garbage, she loves your ass.....period !! show a lil respect and call the girl !!

..and oh yeah, deepsmell knows where to find me if he chooses to... i never shied away from a challenge before and by God i'm not about to start... just tell him to bring it... :D ..

seee, I kinda understand what ur saying but no one kows the facts but me and her and a lot is lost on internet translation. I always gave her money... and she cooked for me once or twice.... People are making fun of me that the best I could do was chillis for dinner but it was just an afterthought... kinda like u wanna get a bite to eat, sure lets get something easy... yaknow?

btw deepspell isnt really fat... Ive met him once or twice and seems seems pretty cool.

but his boyfriend phatman keeps sending me hate mail all the time.

:pint:

seee, I kinda understand what ur saying but no one kows the facts but me and her and a lot is lost on internet translation. I always gave her money... and she cooked for me once or twice.... People are making fun of me that the best I could do was chillis for dinner but it was just an afterthought... kinda like u wanna get a bite to eat, sure lets get something easy... yaknow?

:pint:

.. i hear you gabo..i'm just venting :mad: ... dont go to bed angry nor guilty.. just do whats right....and you are right, you two know what transpired, but tell your jump-along nitwit buddies to chill with the insults, that girl is trying to figure what she did wrong so she doesnt repeat the same "mistakes" she did with you with her next lover. key word: closure ... and tell foxy, i aint got no hard/malicious feelings toward her...she just got caught in the middle of things... :(

...so gabo, what you doin tonite ... ;)