Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hurt by Gabo?

crowina

...cool, wmc is coming up... hit me up on the PM where n when son, i'll be there....if you are planning on bringing your fag buddies along, let me know so i can adjust my guestlist too.... about time some loudmouth put his $$ where his yakker is....mark your calendar fat ass, we'll find out about this "internet tuff guy" shit you are talikng about.... holla :pint:

okay i'm not going back thru 26 pages but... what the hell pissed you off toward deepspell so bad? Internet Tough Guy is sooooooo five years ago......

Sheeze relax buddie......;)

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay i'm not going back thru 26 pages but... what the hell pissed you off toward deepspell so bad? Internet Tough Guy is sooooooo five years ago......

Sheeze relax buddie......;)

seriously..this board already has its internet tough guy...so if u and highmay wana battle for funds and see who son's who..go 4 it...but 2 is too many

:laugh:

lola, hes just another hater. i sent you a PM which you have yet to respond to homie....so whenever your ready, holla at ya boy...

im gunna go finish my cheeseburger now and go clog my boss's toilet :)

He's right though...

If you had e-game like Gabo, you would fly down there, kick his ass, take his girl, and make her cook for you and buy your drugs... Then she could buy you a ticket back to NJ... :funny:

...if there was any sign of intelligence and/or insight in your garb, i would gladly retort accordingly...unfortunately, you seem to just type up a bunch of fucking nonsense....if you ever do come around and respond to al's PM, i'd like to come and watch him fuck you up a bit...in the least, you wont be able to spew shit like what's on this thread for a while - both verbally and electronically....

....*ehem*.... excuse me bro,.... dont try to score some ass on my account... i remember i said.... "no pun foxy" .... why cant you be like a true cp player and just buy some blow for a chick like everybody else...always a muthafucka trying to score cheap.....fuck outta here !!! so, your logic is, if i put you side to side with Brad Pitt and asked the ladies to point out the hottie and you didnt get even one consolation vote..that would be insulting??

Private Message: not going to wmc

Yesterday, 10:51 PM

deepspell

The Al Roker of House

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but when u come back let me know kid

no buddies either....im fat and talentless...i have no friends so u aint gotta worry