Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hurt by Gabo?

crowina

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with funksoul 110%...how the fuck don't you get the hint when someone stops calling you for a period of time or answering your phone calls.

i hate it when bitches keep calling every fucking day and no matter how many times you just let it go to your answer machine they still don't get it.

learn to deal with it...that probably means they are fucking someone else and maybe if you are lucky we will call you one night at 4 in the morning all drunk for some ass and being how desperate and naive as you probably are, you will let us come over and hit that shit only to not hear from us again.

what can i say...guys are assholes :D

Gabo = My Hero :bowdown::bowdown:

i agree with funksoul 110%...how the fuck don't you get the hint when someone stops calling you for a period of time or answering your phone calls.

i hate it when bitches keep calling every fucking day and no matter how many times you just let it go to your answer machine they still don't get it.

learn to deal with it...that probably means they are fucking someone else and maybe if you are lucky we will call you one night at 4 in the morning all drunk for some ass and being how desperate and naive as you probably are, you will let us come over and hit that shit only to not hear from us again.

what can i say...guys are assholes :D

Gabo = My Hero :bowdown: :bowdown:

does emjay know about your plan?

Guest gabo
now that i give you props for... for lying that you never seriously persued it...

also.. why dont you reply to my posts?

never really did. Just talk between BOTH of us cause she liked girls and Ive always wanted a 3 some... I also have no idea why she brought that up and why it matters.

what post do u want me to reply to... I havent read every page.

i think its fucked up everyone is being so hard on crowina....from reading her posts, she seems like a very intelligent girl and i see where she's coming from.

girl, you're better than that - which i'm sure you already know.

NEXT IN LINE!!

damn stymie and NMN are fighting for sloppy seconds like a bunch of rabid dogs :laugh:

crowina...atleast post your reps. i'm sure there must be some good ones :laugh:

i got back to back rep points from both parties involved...

Hurt by Gabo? 03-14-2005 02:38 PM oh goodness, no but you rock -crowina

RaNdOm ThOuGhTs.. 03-11-2005 03:52 PM hiya...gabo

Same thing happened between me and NMN. We had fun in vegas he took me to the all you can eat buffets I though we had something. When we got back all the IM's stopped, my PM box was empty, all I had was the roxy.

:(:(