Clubplanet Nightlife Community

after you break up...

Kontrol

you break up after a year....is it best to keep in contact even though shes seeing someone else like a month after youve been broken up? what do u guys think im a young'n

After a whole year she's seeing someone only a month later?

Yeah, I don't think she wants to hear from you.

you break up after a year....is it best to keep in contact even though shes seeing someone else like a month after youve been broken up? what do u guys think im a young'n

No Contact

Don't see her

Don't call her

Don't e-mail her

Don't text her

Don't write her

its obviously to make me jealous but im gonna go with your guys ignoring advice..i think its the best way

hell no you should sit in your car outside her house while pranking her phone. Find out who the guy is and break break the windows on his car.

first... who broke up with who...

in my experience... after you break up with a girl... don't call them and torture them... just let her go... if she wants to hang out, say NO... girls love to assume shit about relationships (yaknow...if you hang out a few times you are automatically goin out again, "oh...but you gave me that look baby"..."whatever bitch, i was tryin to be nice..." there is no bein nice) and because us guys are idiots, we may fall for it...

on the other side...

whatever you do... do not act like or become a stalker...

do not call all the time... do not leave messages... do not ask about her relationships...

cause its none of your fuckin business... i hate when girls do that shit...

let her go bro... move on...

if you run into her somewhere cool... don't act like a dick but...

she ain't yours no more, don't give her the immpression you think she is...

cause...

if you werent hung up on her...

...YOU would have better things to do as well... :bounce:

i hope that made sense... it been a long day... :bounce:

yup perfect.

i broke it off.

im ending contact with her. what a bitch. she keeps tellin me she cant believe how long she stayed with me, how im an asshole and how all i cared about was myself..and leaves away messages like shes with some other guy.

girls, do you do this type of crap and can u tell me if you see any patterns here? cuz you prolly know your own games better. im just tryin to analyze the breakup so i dont make future mistakes like that

yup perfect.

i broke it off.

im ending contact with her. what a bitch. she keeps tellin me she cant believe how long she stayed with me, how im an asshole and how all i cared about was myself

Thats different. I would never get back with someone that talks that way ... a) disrespectful and B) if you had issues/concerns, she should have brought them up when they occured and not after the facesay here's in A to Z wrong with you that I never told you all this time until now. I hate people that dont have the balls to confront a problem when it occurs.

Good job cutting it off completely. It's even harder when you are the one who breaks up with them. I dumped my ex two days after valentines day, even though i should have a little earlier. Since then she texts me all the time, emails, and leaves voice mails offering stupid shit like back rubs and stuff and it takes a lot of will power just not to pick up the phone and see what the hell is going on but i dont pick up or return any messages. She was also one of those types who tried to say she hadn't had her period in two months and that she did a home pregnancy test and it was postive. Even though I have never had unprotected sex in my life and always checked the condoms afterward for busting or sliding off. Then she called me back the next day saying that she got a blood test and it was negative. She pretty much tried to say anything to get me to pick up the phone or call her back. It is better that I dont pick up and give her any attention and hopefully she will eventually give up, even though its been over a month. She even called me during Spring break but i didnt pick up. I just know that if i ever started hanging out with her again she would start to assume that we are together which would not be the case.