Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I banged her so hard she blacked out !!!!!

bigdaddyk

Ok last weekend I went over this girls house when her parents where out of town. I was nailing this girl and I was on round 3 ...really going hardcore on her.... She was screaming and yelling, scratching, saying stuff in Spanish and Italian ( i love that) me and right about when she was about to orgasm she just went silent. So, I look down and she was passed out not sleeping she fainted ! ...I didn't know what the fuck happened I thought she was dead but, she came to about 15 seconds later. I was kinda proud of myself. When she came to she told me "you really fucked my brains out " lol next morning she got up and was walking funny and i said whats the matter with you and she said "you gave me a workout last night" i have to say this was one of my finest accomplishments atleast in the bedroom

Dude, are you sure you weren't choking her before she came???

My friend told me about the time she passed out whne the guy she was fucking choked her as she was cuming....................FUCK THAT SHIT!!!!!

Go choke your mama!!!

no no im not into the choking thing.... my hands where doing other stuff at the time

Yeah there has got to be some type of lack of oxygen there, nobody knocks out from getting banged no matter how hard it is!!!!

Seriously, she's right (as usual) ... and I will add a) It's not normal, B) passing out because of any phyiscal activity is a huge red flag and c) its not something to be proud of. You should talk it out w/ the chick. If she doesnt wanta talk about it, you should not hook up with her again. People blacking out is a serious matter.

i dunno bro... i've had a few girls hyperventilate while fuckin...

but never flat pass out...

then again plenty of girls pass out when i pierce their nipples...

...FROM THE PAIN...

maybe you were hurting her...

unless she likes that sort of thing... maybe you should take it easy on the beaver next time...

( ...always take into account that SOME girls are really stupid and rather than bruise your ego, they would put up with just about anything to please you... even being in enough pain to pass right the fuck out... )

:bounce:

i dunno bro... i've had a few girls hyperventilate while fuckin...

but never flat pass out...

then again plenty of girls pass out when i pierce their nipples...

...FROM THE PAIN...

maybe you were hurting her...

unless she likes that sort of thing... maybe you should take it easy on the beaver next time...

( ...always take into account that SOME girls are really stupid and rather than bruise your ego, they would put up with just about anything to please you... even being in enough pain to pass right the fuck out... )

:bounce:

this i can see cause this past weeken i was in bed with alittle hotty

we were getting HEEEEATED!!!

ok so she already came 4 times and we just kept going

this was obviously going to be a none stop thing until my spleen hurt or something

yea so right about orgasim # 5 for her i noticed alittle funny breathing

which later i found she was hyperventilating

now i know if you dont be careful you can pass out from hyperventilating

so i did slow it up alittle for a good 30 secs and when her body was ready for the next "shot"

i started hammering again til she started to shake and quiver

OMG i never enjoyed soaked sheets that much befor

TO hell with noise polution

we were getting construction grade all up in there

this was obviously going to be a none stop thing until my spleen hurt or something

so i did slow it up alittle for a good 30 secs and when her body was ready for the next "shot"

:rock:

:rock:

Originally Posted by liqidtouch

toys are an important factor when you like to play

(as much as i do) :laugh:

You should talk it out w/ the chick. If she doesnt wanta talk about it, you should not hook up with her again. People blacking out is a serious matter.

worst advice you've ever given..."not hook up with her again". Come on bro, fuck that shit.

keep bangin the shit out of her bigdaddy...who knows, maybe one time she won't wake up at all. Than you'll have something to REALLY come on here and brag about :aright:

huh...didnt u just get laid for the first time in 2 years?

and NMN you owe me cash for that bet by the way

this would be time # 3 since the 2 year dry spell

why do you ask? cause i said "as much as i do"

well....i like to play. im not to proud to keep that quiet lol

infact ill say it out loud :laugh:

i dont think theres a woman on these boards that doesnt want their man holding the control button on her pleasure sticks from time to time :D

huh...didnt u just get laid for the first time in 2 years?

and NMN you owe me cash for that bet by the way

have you noticed since he finally got laid he's been giving mad advice and telling sick stories all over the sex board...all of a sudden he's Ron fucking Jeremy!

you're buggin about the bet but don't worry about it...I'm sure I'll see you the next time at Sullivan Room again and I'll take care of you

worst advice you've ever given..."not hook up with her again". Come on bro, fuck that shit.

keep bangin the shit out of her bigdaddy...who knows, maybe one time she won't wake up at all. Than you'll have something to REALLY come on here and brag about :aright:

Bro, you cant quote me as saying that.

... actually you cant quote me as saying anything at all, ever again. :laugh:

WTF, is up with all these chicks passing out after orgasming a couple of times.................dude if a chick were to start twitching on me after orgasm I would run out of that room, she aint cumming that Bitch is possessed!!!!!

All I have to say is I am very very multiple orgasmic at the right moment of course I recently learned this a few years back..............and the only thing that happens to me is that I just get very very very very very RELAXED to the point that if I were to stop right then and there I would sleep like a baby!!!!

But I think that whole girls holding their breath has more Logic to it!!!!

i remember one time a girl was on top of me

(reversed cowgirl)

and shes hittin me HARD so she can get hers RIGGID!!

anyway she came a few times and then leaned back alittle and kept going.

well this time when she came - it was literaly one

and then 12seconds later another one but rEALLY HARD

i swear she collapsed forward haaha

she told me lean in an keep going at it baby lol

she forced herself into a body coma ( if thats what you want to call it)

she just couldnt move her body anymore

Guest gabo
WTF, is up with all these chicks passing out after orgasming a couple of times.................dude if a chick were to start twitching on me after orgasm I would run out of that room, she aint cumming that Bitch is possessed!!!!!

All I have to say is I am very very multiple orgasmic at the right moment of course I recently learned this a few years back..............and the only thing that happens to me is that I just get very very very very very RELAXED to the point that if I were to stop right then and there I would sleep like a baby!!!!

But I think that whole girls holding their breath has more Logic to it!!!!

thats hot