Clubplanet Nightlife Community

craziest thing u have done/seen

o yea..haha...one time some biatch had her shoes off..real nasty cuz the floor was mad wet and shit..so me being me..took her shoes when she wasn't really lookin and threw them in the garbage...was the best watchin her tryin to find them..haha :)
hahahhaa, u sure showed her.

i saw the guy that walks around on the stilts at webster hall fall off the poles flat on his face and broke his leg. had to carry him to an ambulance outside. sucked cuz i was on acid and i couldnt stop laughing for at least an hour.

ahh to be 18 again :)

I saw a guy propose to his GF in the basement of SF. I could not believe watching this guy get on his knees to propose

Also back in the late 90's when the basement at SF was flooded, People were trying to swim in like 6 inches of water singing the titantic theme song.

i remember one of my guy friends telling me that he was fingering some girl on the dancefl at exit THROUGH HER JEANS...the girl had a hole in her jeans all ready to go.

OH and at exit, there was some major sex on those couches & individual bathrooms on the 2nd fl.

Limelight - 92-94 "Disco 2000"

1. watching 3 club kids taking turns sucking off a T girl in a bathroom stall.

2. watching my friend get dragged around by his dick by ritchie rich. my friend was so fucked up that he really wasnt sure what was happening. finally he came to, standing on the edge of the stage with his dick in a death grip and the rest of us laughing at him.

3. watching that same friend dance with some guy in a business suite up in the gay room (we are str8) and taking the guy's shoe off to dance with it. then my buddy takes the guys shoe to the other end of the club. 2 hrs later we see him leaving with only one shoe on. lololol (kinda mean but your 19)

Tunnel 96-98

1. fixing a cushion on my seat and having 2 full K jars roll into my hand.

2. being in a 'employees only' room with really bright white lighting and picking out what drugs i wanted for me and my 6 friends from a drag queen. everything was laid out on a table like a fucking store. that was by far the wierdest out i have ever been in a club. to be totally fucked up and go from the loud dark vibe of the dance floor to a totally lit up room with no noise and like 5 people around watching. gives me the creeps thinking about it.

i saw the guy that walks around on the stilts at webster hall fall off the poles flat on his face and broke his leg. had to carry him to an ambulance outside. sucked cuz i was on acid and i couldnt stop laughing for at least an hour.

Dude i would of been laughing with you.. to the point i started crying man.. I wish i could of seen that.. Oh man.. LOL

i remember one of my guy friends telling me that he was fingering some girl on the dancefl at exit THROUGH HER JEANS...the girl had a hole in her jeans all ready to go.

OH and at exit, there was some major sex on those couches & individual bathrooms on the 2nd fl.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL a girl with a hole all ready to go in her jeans ??? What a fuckin whore. I wonder how many guys fingered her that night.

Does your friend still have that fnger ?

Not too long ago I had a bouncer at a certain Saturday night gay mega club catch me with a jar of DPT. Ready to throw me out, he asked, "What's this?" I said "Dipropyltryptamine, its not illegal yet." He gave it back to me, told me to be careful and let me go on my way. :)

Not too long ago I had a bouncer at a certain Saturday night gay mega club catch me with a jar of DPT. Ready to throw me out, he asked, "What's this?" I said "Dipropyltryptamine, its not illegal yet." He gave it back to me, told me to be careful and let me go on my way. :)

whats that do?????

:rofl: dude, that's classic.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL a girl with a hole all ready to go in her jeans ??? What a fuckin whore. I wonder how many guys fingered her that night.

Does your friend still have that fnger ?

LMAO, yeah, i dunno. but he was a whore too, so he loveeeeeeed telling that story. :yuck::yuck:

OHHHH one of my girls dropped a pill into the toilet. you drop it, u buy it! she quickly dug her hand into the toilet, patted it dry, and ate it. we still make fun of her for it.

Went to amazura ballroom for a psy rave like 5 or 6 years ago, and saw a girl (who posts on this board!! LOL) change from her street clothes to raver clothes right off the dance floor.

So anyway while shes got her pants down she pulls a fat bag (like a ziplock) filled with drugs out of her pussy.

Funniest Shit ever.

Went to amazura ballroom for a psy rave like 5 or 6 years ago, and saw a girl (who posts on this board!! LOL) change from her street clothes to raver clothes right off the dance floor.

So anyway while shes got her pants down she pulls a fat bag (like a ziplock) filled with drugs out of her pussy.

Funniest Shit ever.

Hope you sniffed the bag...

use to see a kid with a liq and he would pour it on his hand and light it...now thats someone that def doesnt want to share

LMAO, yeah, i dunno. but he was a whore too, so he loveeeeeeed telling that story. :yuck::yuck:

OHHHH one of my girls dropped a pill into the toilet. you drop it, u buy it! she quickly dug her hand into the toilet, patted it dry, and ate it. we still make fun of her for it.

i forgot this one watched this total catholic school girl in Limelight sit on the toilet doing a bag of coke. this chick was such a fiend, when the bag was done she ripped it open and was sniffing off of it as hard as she could then she licked it clean. i guess a morsal fell on the floor because she then licked her finger and ran it all over the floor in front of the toilet and put it in her mouth. FIEND !!!

i guess a morsal fell on the floor because she then licked her finger and ran it all over the floor in front of the toilet and put it in her mouth. FIEND !!!

oh! classic!

your friend is smart; mine started contorsions in order to put his head on the floor and snort it right there!!!! sometimes you got to know when to stop.

When fantasia 4 was thrown at metropolis night club in quees( whata shit hole ) I watched these BTS kids rob some dealer and they had asked me to keep watch cause i guess they thought i was someone who was down, so after robbin him they told me go to the bathroom stall, immediately they give me one that goes down my mouth, soon the guy passes a few other out and i said what about me man, he siad oh my bad, and i said yo, my girl is waiting for me just one more please ... and after that i was walkin with him a bit and then walked away with another one of his boys that told me to distract the bartend in the skybox, while i was bithcing about the content of ice in my 4$ 12oz coca-cola home boy straight jacks a whole bottle of bacardi rum from behind the bar ...

i then proceed to empty my cola and turn it in to a 12oz bacardi rum bomb ... that was my first rave .. and i never looked back..