Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just saying no?

intoxikated

How do you tell guys that you're just not interested w/o offending them or making them feel bad? Some guys are horrible...even after I tell them that I have a boyfriend, which should also be universal code for "I'm not interested," they still don't get it and keep persisting...I don't want to be rude or mean, so what should you say when someone doesn't seem to get the hint?

you really do need to be direct... just like girls always say don't play games, just say what you mean...

here is a guys main thought.. and if not, it will be... "Just because there is a goalie doesn't mean it can't be scored on"

My thoughts on all ladies that claim to have a man....

How do you tell guys that you're just not interested w/o offending them or making them feel bad? Some guys are horrible...even after I tell them that I have a boyfriend, which should also be universal code for "I'm not interested," they still don't get it and keep persisting...I don't want to be rude or mean, so what should you say when someone doesn't seem to get the hint?

oh please, who are you kidding...you know you love the attention :rolleyes:

Just say no and walk away if you allow for him to continue it will only make him think that you are interested. If all else fails kick him in the nuts :D;)

awww man, a kick to the nuts........save that for the real bastards in this world.

if i ever got kicked in the nuts and i deserved it.....id dig a hole and jump in it :(

don't say "i have a boyfriend", most of us know its bullshit and will keep hitting on you anyway. In some cases I actually hope that the girl will give me that line so I can tease her- "you might not want to go around telling everyone you finally got a boyfriend, it's a pretty normal thing" or whatever. Best thing to do is just be a bitch and give evil looks.

In some cases I actually hope that the girl will give me that line so I can tease her- "you might not want to go around telling everyone you finally got a boyfriend, it's a pretty normal thing" or whatever.

don't tell me you've REALLY used something like that before

oh so you're one of those guys who try and pick up girls in the gym...the worst!

I usually go to the gym around 9:30pm, 30mins before it closes when its nice and empty just so I dont have to see or speak to anyone, but sometimes the moment arises.

hahaa

I do the same thing...an 1hr and 15 min b4 closing time, put on my mp3 player and get to it....

but then I met this girl at the gym and I am like wow...she is really great...i never pick up girls like this...I mean all the girls I have dated, I knew them through social networks...but this was the first time I dated a totally random girl and I am going through hell right now...given that we both got emotionally involved..

I usually go to the gym around 9:30pm, 30mins before it closes when its nice and empty just so I dont have to see or speak to anyone, but sometimes the moment arises.

if you are out at a club or bar... ask the bouncer to be your boyfriend for the night...

when i bounce... i have to do this for some girl almost every night...

most dumb asses would rather leave you alone then have thier ass kicked in the alley or far worse... have the alcohol cut off... :pint:

:bounce:

Just say no and walk away if you allow for him to continue it will only make him think that you are interested. If all else fails kick him in the nuts :D;)

exactly, just give your excuse and walk away. Girls stick around and of course the moron is gonna think your interested. Stop craving the attention and walk away.