Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For all you Trance lovers!

i posted that mix in another thread sometime ago. oh well-i had one of his cds rocking in th background last time i was getting a :bj: Im curious to hear some of his new tracks , someone told me he's busy in the studio trying to release some shit for the summer. Most of his productions are mellow though, not real club bangers [only some]

chicane style

Popular..eh i guess so. But not played out. I hate it when a song is sooo good the first time you hear it, but then after having it drilled into your head over and over again, you end up HATING IT. Im not one to hate on older tracks either, so what if its old? if its good. its good. (unless played out like mentioned above)

Trance is great as an introduction to the club life. After 2-3 yrs trance gets so boring though. It just gets harder and harder to dance to because it gets so mundane. That's when all you young clubbers out there will make the switch over to House and then Hard House. It's just evolution at work !!!

^ one of the most ignorant statements ive ever heard.

Music is a preference. Actually, alot of people like trance for the music. Thats it. Nothing less/Nothing more. But you seem to be a noob. People like you are always trying to show that they know more, or are bigger into the scene. Get over it buddy. Everyone likes different stuff. And btw, little kiddies? comon man, have a lil more respect than that.

Trance is great as an introduction to the club life. After 2-3 yrs trance gets so boring though. It just gets harder and harder to dance to because it gets so mundane. That's when all you young clubbers out there will make the switch over to House and then Hard House. It's just evolution at work !!!

does anyone else find this guy a little bit funny? Im sure you people know what i mean. (Check out the bold)

great, another thread that went from very good , too very bad. I smell drama. Fuck all this crap gusy. Everyone likes different music. Its all good. No Biggie

I still think this mix is hott. CP should make a download section where established artists can submit their mixes.

Exclusive CP Downloads. Mixes from your fav djs that you cant get anywhere else.