Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why do you do drugs??

i use to do them to have fun... drinking is a diffrent feeling, it makes you feel out of control in your mind....it's hard to think strait when your drunk... it's hard to explain, but with certain drugs you are in complete control of your thoughts... they are enhanced, more lucid and vivid...... i stopped.... for one reason i am getting older and would like to have a family one day, so i need to get that all out of my system for a long time before i even ponder the thought of having a child... i also stopped after watching how people use one another to get drugs, it's so very sad... i stopped after watching people use drugs as thier only way to carry a conversation and for some sick reason they think it's "cool" to do them... i also think i because i did so many drugs that it's lost it's value. i don't feel the effect anymore... i'm done with that, i have no cravings whatsoever either... so thats that... the music is still good.

i am not pointing fingers. i don't have enough fingers on my hands to point at all the people that used me to get drugs, or to just do drugs with me....

i feel ya...lot of assholes out there who try and take advantage of nice people

i would never use you for drugs...sex, maybe but def not drugs :love:

I could offer a million answers - all false. The truth is that I'm a bad person. But, that's gonna change - I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you. The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die.

I'm kind of sick of everyone making out people who do drugs to be like criminals or something...alcohol is a drug, too, I know tons of ppl who abuse it at least two or three times a week. I very, very rarely drink alcohol...and if I do do drugs when I go out, three or four times a month maybe, I'm not hurting anybody else. My occasional partying has yet to get in the way of my life--I still get good grades at school, I still show up to work, and my relationships haven't suffered..I think that as long as you're not addicted, and your life isn't suffering, it's just as bad as alcohol, if not better, since you're not making a drunken fool out of yourself...lol i know everybody is going to disagree with this post, I don't mean any disrespect to anybody...but the answer to the question is, i do drugs to have fun when I go out and to enhance the experience...blah lol

I'm kind of sick of everyone making out people who do drugs to be like criminals or something...alcohol is a drug, too, I know tons of ppl who abuse it at least two or three times a week. I very, very rarely drink alcohol...and if I do do drugs when I go out, three or four times a month maybe, I'm not hurting anybody else. My occasional partying has yet to get in the way of my life--I still get good grades at school, I still show up to work, and my relationships haven't suffered..I think that as long as you're not addicted, and your life isn't suffering, it's just as bad as alcohol, if not better, since you're not making a drunken fool out of yourself...lol i know everybody is going to disagree with this post, I don't mean any disrespect to anybody...but the answer to the question is, i do drugs to have fun when I go out and to enhance the experience...blah lol

nah, i agree with you 100%. alcohol is more socially acceptable. doesn't make it any better.

As one who listens to all sorts of music, I can equate drugs to music. Sometimes you don't listen to music at all, sometimes you listen to hard, high-energy music, and sometimes you listen to chilled-out, laid-back music, just to help get you through the day. Sometimes you go years without listening to a type of music, only to come back to it and feel nostalgic and welcomed home.

I've done weed, e, mushrooms, acid, coke, k, amt, dxm, alcohol, nicotine, and too many others to name, and know what kind of mood each will bring me. They are like my CD collection.

I don't do any of them frequently, but when I'm in the mood I'll pop one in and let it carry me where it wants to. I never let go of my hookups, not because I am or am not an addict, but because I never know when I'll be in the mood again. I only get high two or three times per year, and each time is memorable and special.

I maintain the life that JimK mentioned, and cherish it. I never put it on the line.

To get directly on topic, I do drugs to add color to my life. I have a full and wonderful life already, and choose to enhance it a little more on special occassions. They take me to a point of clarity sometimes that helps me clean up other parts of my life. I've never had a regretted experience on drugs, and hope to never have one in the future.

I wish the same for everyone here.

I've also managed to quit smoking cigarettes after nearly a decade of close to a pack a day smoking. It has been 2 1/2 months, and I was comfortable enough after five days to know I'm not going back.